Feelings?

**Ben's pov**

(Y/N): Bye

I went through her computer and back to my room. What the hell is wrong with me! Why did I blush. Sh*t don't tell me that I'm crushing on her. What the hell is she doing to me?

I've only known her for a month. What the hell is wrong with me.

I walked out of my room and into the dinning room. My food was the last thing on the table. I left it there and went to the fridge. I could use a coke.

I grabbed a coke and went back up to my room. It looks like I'm the only one still here.

(Ben): I need to kill someone to clear my mind.

Ben sighed and left back in to his computer.

**Your pov**

Ben left. I got into my pajamas and fell on my bed. I laid there for awhile. My mind wondered to Ben.

Why am I thinking of Ben? I mean yeah he's a good friend but.... I soon began to remember my hand holding his. I grabbed a pillow and smashed in on my face. Crap I'm blushing again.

After a few minutes I got up and turned my light out. I got back in bed and drifted off to sleep.

***Time skip***

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. I got up and did my morning routine. I went to the kitchen and made some toaster waffles. Then I left for school.

***Time skip to school***

I walked in the school and walked to my locker. I placed two large booked then closed the locker door. I was about to turn when I was shoved to the lockers. It wasn't like anyone was holding me ahenst a locker. I was just shoved into one.

I really didn't care. I kept going to my first period. I walked in the classroom and the bell rang.

(Y/N): Well let's hope it's going to be a normal day in hell.

***Time skip***( I know a lot of time skips )

School was finally over. I hardly even paid attention to the teachers today. To be honest I was happier than usual.

I made my way home. Once I opened the door John called for me.

(John): Get me a beer!

(Y/N): Yes John.

I walked to the kitchen, opened the fridge and got a beer. After handing it to him I walked back to my room.

(Y/N): Ugh I have so much homework.

I hate homework. It's just a waste of time and all it is, is a review on what I just learned. After about a hour. I finally finished. I walked to my bed and sat down. I grabbed my Nintendo and played a game. I didn't really want to bother Ben so much, he might start to think that I'm getting annoying. I really don't want Ben to get annoyed with me.

After a two hours and a half John called me.

(Y/N): Yes John.

(John): I want some food. Go make some dinner for me.

(Y/N): Yes John.

I went to the kitchen and made some mac and cheese. After about thirty minutes it was done.

(John): What the f*ck took to dam long. Keep me waiting the next time I'll get the belt. Understand?

(Y/N): Yes. I understand.

He gestured for me to leave so I left and went back in to my room. I looked at the clock and it read 9:32 pm.

(Y/N): Wow. It's that late already.

I changed in to my pajamas and went to sleep.

**Ben's pov**

(Ben): Come on Jeff try. You can get past third place.

(Jeff): shut up. At least I'm not fifth.

(Ben): Wow a whole place farther. I don't know you just might make it to second place if you practice for a year.

(Jeff): gesee you don't have to rub it in.

(Ben): But what's the fun in that. I enjoy making you frustrated.

(Jeff): yeah whatever. I don't care anymore.

(Ben): Well that's not fun.

(Jeff): One more time.

(Ben): Okay. Let's go.

We started another race. I started ahead in first.

Hey that's weird. Why didn't (Y/N) talk to me today. I wonder what she's doing. I really want to see her. Okay when I beat Jeff I'll go and see her.

I started thinking about (Y/N) and I didn't even realize that Jeff was right behind me. And soon enough he passed me.

(Jeff): Ha Ben suck it!

I snapped out of my thoughts and Jeff beat me.

(Ben): What?! Wow you actually beat me in a video game. You shouldn't have done that.

I looked at Jeff and started laughing.

(Ben): Hey I got to go do something. See ya later.

(Jeff): Kay. Bye.

I ran up to my room and locked the door. I stepped in my computer and found (Y/N)'s room. I came out of her computer. It was dark. The lights were off.

The moon lit up the room. I saw (Y/N) sleeping in her bed. She looked so cute. I began to blush. I walked over to the side of her bed.

I noticed a piece of her hair in her face. I moved her (h/c) hair out of her face.

I leaned down and kissed her on her forehead. I got back up and left her room.

_________________________________________
OMG so cute right. I was fangirling while writing this! Well I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!