Murderer

(Warning. This chapter has a lot of blood and gore.)

**Your pov**

I woke up earlier then my alarm clock was set. I grabbed clothes and went into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and got in. When I was done I got dressed, brushed my hair, and teeth.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed three slices of bread and headed of to school.

***Time skip***

When I walked in to the school I headed straight to my class room. On my way there one of Lelia's friends Cortney tripped me. I almost fell but regained my balance. I looked at her and smiled.

(Cortney): What are you smiling at?

Right when she finished her sentence Sydney yanked off my necklace and laughed. Before she left she pushed me into the lockers.

I fell on the floor. Sydney began to walk away spinning my necklace. I got up and started to walk over to her. I wanted my necklace back.

I put my arm to reach for it but she noticed me and slapped me in the face with the necklace.

I grabbed where the necklace hit me. Warm red blood dripped from where it hit.

Sydney looked at what she did and began to laugh. A lot of the kids that saw laughed with her. The rest of them just didn't care.

I got up and continued my way to first period. For the rest of the day they shoved me into lockers. In fifth period we did some arts and crafts for an assignment. I was trying to finish as much as I could. When the minute bell rang I forgot to return the scissors I was using. I ran to sixth period as fast as I could.

I made it just before the final bell rang. Thank God.

***Time skip***

Once school was over and I was walking home I put my hands in my jacket pockets and noticed that the scissors were in my pocket.

(Y/N): Shoot. I forgot to give those back to Mrs. Stitzle. I guess I'll have to give them to her tomorrow.

I continued my walk home. I opened the door and walked in.

(John): Woman get me a beer!

(Y/N): Okay John.

I walked in the kitchen and opened the fridge. I noticed that there was only one beer left in the fridge.

(Y/N): Hey there is only one more!

(John): Then go get more!

(Y/N): Okay!

I heard John mutter: Stupid b*tch.

I went to him and gave him the last beer. Then I walked back out of the house. Not before grabbing twenty dollars.

I headed out. I decided to use the back roads and ally ways. I didn't want to be around people. I began to think about Ben. I guess I was smiling because I heard.

(?): Why do you look so happy?

I stopped and looked where the voice came from. Of course it came from Lelia and and her friends.

I looked at them and continued walking. Ignoring them.

(Lelia): Hey I'm talking to you. Don't walk away from me.

When she said that her friends stepped in my way. I stopped.

(Lelia): now that's a good girl.

(Y/N): What do you want from me.

(Lelia): oh nothing much...

When she finished she socked me in the gut knocking the wind out of me.

I fell to the floor. Everyone started laughing. I tried to get up but then Cortney kicked me. I fell on the ground again.

They all began kicking me. Over and over. I curled up in a ball. When I did that I felt something sharp poke me. I remembered the scissor I had in my jacket pocket. I put my hand in my pocket and grabbed the scissors.

Sydney kicked me and I stabbed her in the leg. She jumped up and down on her good leg and cursed loudly.

(Cortney): you little b*tch!

She kicked me and I did the same thing to her but to both legs. Lelia froze I fear as I got up off the floor. I looked straight at her eyes. Her friends blood dripped of of my hand and scissors. She turned to run but I grabbed her and stabbed her in the back. She fell to the floor.

(Y/N): Well isn't this fun?

I began laughing. I lost all of my sanity. I was done being abused. I was out for blood. I looked at Lelia and watched as she begged for her life. I ignored her efforts. I lifted my hand and stabbed her in the stomach. I lifted my hand again and threw it down. I struck her again and again.

(Y/N): One

I got off her bloody corpse and walked over to Sydney.

She tried to run but I easily caught up. I grabbed her shoulder and stabbed her in the neck. Blood squirted out on my face. I opened the scissors in her throat.

I watched to her chock on her blood and die.

(Y/N): Two

I looked over at Cortney. She was just looking at me with horror in her eyes. I began to walked over to her. She began shaking her head.

(Cortney): No. Please I don't want to die. Please don't. I'm sorry.

I walked on top of her and sat on her chest. Then I lifted my arm above my head.

(Y/N): Three.

I plunged my hand down into her right eye. I got off of her and grabbed my scissors. I started walking back to the house.

***Time skip***

I opened the door and walked in.

(John): what the hell took you so long did you get my beer.

I walked right behind him.

(John): well?

(Y/N): No.

(John): What?! You little b*tch.

He turned and I stabbed in the collar bone. And pulled out the scissors.

(John): What the hell!

He grabbed where I had stabbed him. I took the scissors and stabbed him in the heart. I pulled it out and slammed it back in over and over until he was a bloody mess. I took out the scissors and went in my room and locked the door.

I walked next to my bed and sat down. I brought my knees up to my face and held them.

_________________________________________
Wow that was gorey. Umm I can't really say anything funny after that can I. Umm well I hope you liked this chapter. Byz.