001

Dedicated to BizzleRazzle who came up with the idea for this story and allowed me to have it.

Seo Min Ra's P.O.V.

"Min Ra, please close the store sweety. I'll be going somewhere now so don't worry about waiting for me." I turn around to see my mom picking up her purse and waving me goodbye.

My family owns a small Ramen shop near a couple of busy buildings. Not a lot of people come here often since they must be busy doing their own stuff, but we still get a good amount of clients to keep this restaurant going. I placed the cleaning supplies I was using to clean some tables down and grab my keys. As I approached the door, I dropped my keys but quickly got them again.

Often, I see this guy always running trying to get to the shop on time. The first time I saw him was a month ago, he was with some other guys and they looked exhausted. I had already closed the shop just a couple of minutes before and we have rules where we can't let costumers in after closing. At first, I hid behind a wall trying to make it seem like no one was there. However, I of course had to accidentally hit a bowl with my elbow and almost jump out the window. Not literally, but that's how much it hurt.

Ever since, one of the guys still shows up to the shop every now and then. I don't understand why he needs to come in so late. We have a sign that says we close at 5:30pm so why doesn't he come at 5:00pm? Heck, he could even come in at 5:20 and I would let him in.

Speaking of the guy. After locking the door and walking back to the counter I heard footsteps outside and looked at the door to see the same guy from always panting and dripping in sweat with a towel around his neck. He must have been exercising.

3rd person P.O.V.
(A little summary of their lives right now)

Jimin placed his hands on his knees once he reached the shop. After a couple of seconds, he walked towards the door only to find it locked. He took his phone out to check the time and sighed.

"I can't believe I'm late again."

Almost everyday after practice he would come running to get something to eat and rest before going home. He sometimes dreaded going home. He was always out in school or practicing with his friends. Jimin has had a passion for singing since he was little. His mom knew this and always thought he was talented at singing. His father wasn't so sure but still supported his dream no matter what.

One day, Jimin made new friends that were interested in similar things. His best friend since he was 4 is Jungkook. He was the one to introduce Jimin to the rest. Jimin found out they liked dancing and were really good at it. Jimin's father was delighted when he heard Jimin made new friends especially after he heard they liked dancing. Jimin's father had a thing for dancing and sports so Jimin would invite friends to play outside and then go to Jungkook's house and practice his dancing skills.

However, things at home have been rather rough. His parents are often fighting, not really aggressive fighting or yelling at each other, they just had different thoughts on a lot of things and could never come to an agreement. His dad's job has been having difficulties lately and had fired some workers as well as lowered workers paychecks. Jimin's father has worked there for a very long time and was one of the best employees so he was lucky enough to maintain his job.

Still with the low income his father is bringing home and his mother not being able to find a job he is being forced to find a job. His mother doesn't want to make him work and neither does his father, but on his father's opinion, he would rather his son work a part time job rather than have to keep on arguing everyday with his wife about what to spend the money on. Before Jimin knew about this, he had actually planned to audition for an entertainment company and had been practicing non-stop ignoring the difficulties occurring at home.

When his parents told him about the financial problem he immediately backed out on auditioning. He knew if he got through the auditions he would become a trainee and spend lots of time away from home. He wouldn't have enough time to find a job let alone actually work. If after being a trainee he got to the point where he debuted, then maybe he would have money to help but that would take a long time and he wasn't going to risk training for a year and getting rejected later on.

Seo Min Ra, on the other hand, was a girl whose family didn't really have much financial problems, except for herself, and had family problems. It seemed like everyone in her family hated each other. Her family owns a family business and her mother needs -more like wants- someone else to take care of it. Since her mother wanted her to be more "independent" she gave the shop to Min Ra and even told her she could live on either the basement or the little apartment on top. Both belong to the the ramen shop she owns.

Min Ra now needs money to maintain the shop and continue living there. Even though her mom helps by paying for the shop Min Ra still needs to care for the rest. She doesn't want to have to care for a ramen shop the rest of her life. She is not sure of what she wants to do in life but if she had to own a shop it sure wouldn't be a ramen shop. She liked the shop, it was cute and cozy, but she wanted to do something else in life. She could maybe go and become a doctor or lawyer. She could be an actress, model, idol, or even a police officer. It's random but she doesn't really care about what she becomes as long as she truly enjoys it. She had just finished school at 17 due to her high grades and taking advanced courses and wants to take a break from school for awhile until she decides what she wants in life. For right now, her main priority is the shop whether she likes it or not.