008

Previous Chapter:

"Sleepover? With Seokjin?" Min Ra questions. "Okay, okay fine his friends too."

"Yah, Seol Hee! Did i say to invite his friends? He can come alone if he wants. It's family time, remember? Not friends and family." Min Ra exclaimed, surprised by her cousin's suggestion.

"So... Is that a yes to Seokjin?"

"Alright, call him over"

Min Ra's P.O.V.

Seol Hee called Seok Jin and he told us he was at the dance studio practicing and that he would be over in ten minutes. In the meantime Seoul Hee and my uncle continued cleaning up the restaurant.

"So... Shall we play some music?" my uncle questioned as he picked up a broom. Both Seol Hee and I screamed yes and ran to the speakers. In the end, we ended up listening to her playlist which consisted of Charlie Puth, Halsey, Dean, and Jay Park, amongst others. She has a very broad taste in music, but oh well.

"Hey, that's cheating! How dare you push me as I was plugging in my phone?"

"There weren't any rules to begin with so leave me alone and enjoy my music. It's not like you don't listen to it anyway." Seol Hee stuck her tongue out at me and I rolled my eyes while walking away. My uncle started laughing at our argument and warned us that if we were going to argue he would play his own music.

Once we heard that, we were suddenly taking turns doing everything and acting disgustingly nice. It was obviously out of love, but we still couldn't help but glare at each other from time to time and laugh it off seconds later.

"KNOCK KNOCK!" All of the suden we heard a barely audible voice coming from outside. Seol Hee paused the music and replied with "Who's there?"

I immediately ran to the door screaming "shut up", knowing that it would be Seok Jin preparing one of his jokes. As I opened the door I peeked my head out. "If you say one more word, you're done." I threatened.

He laughed and covered his mouth and I fully opened the door. When I did, the first thing I see is Seok Jin with a big bag and his friend Jimin. Surprised by his presence, by blinked and made a confused face which did not go unnoticed.

"Why thank you mam', this is my dear friend Park Jimin. I assume you know of each other." He said in a weird accent while bowing politely. Jimin hit his head and my uncle appeared out of nowhere with a huge smile on his face.

"Oh dear! Jimin, how have you been? I've met with your mom recently and she told me so many good things about you! It's been awhile, come in." He spoke very excitedly. Jimin just awkwardly smiled and muttered a simple "hi" before coming in.

After they both walked in, I locked the door and covered it, once again. They both set down their bags containing what I guess must be their practice clothes and followed my uncle.

From there, they had a long conversation which I did not bother to interrupt and just continued cleaning up.

"Luck is really on your side isn't it?" Seol Hee whispered to me as we cleaned the counters.

"I don't know what you're talking about."
"Come onnn. We both know he's cute and that you have been single for too long." She muffled a laugh and hugged me. While shoving her away I said something along the words of her not seeing the sunlight again.