Part 3 - "Troy always used to say that."

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY! YAY!

When we were outside, Oli told me she was going to the same school as us. Our school had middle school and high school mixed together.

"It is my first year in Middle School. I'm really nervous, but I'll think I'll do it good."

"You will Oli, you're a smart kid." Harry said to her, rubbing her head. They really looked like each other. They had the same dimples and hair colour, and their smile was flawless.

We finally reached my house, and i clicked it open with the key. My sister came running to me.

"Briz! Where were you?!" She hugged me.

"I was just stopping down at Harrys to get something to eat. I've got someone here to meet you." I told her, hugging back.

"Who?" I told Oli and Harry to come in.

"This is Olivia. She is the same age as you." I introduced Olivia to Femmie. "She's going to the same school as us so she may be in your class too. She lives at the other end of the street."

"Hi, my name is Femmie, you can call me Fem if you please." My sister told Olivia shyly.

"And you can call me Oli, I prefer that!" Oli wasn't shy at all.

"And this is Harry, he is Olivia's brother." I said, pointing at him.

"Hi Harry." Fem waved.

"Should we all go to the park?" Harry asked.

"Uhm, where is it? I have to ask my dad first."

"It's around the corner." At that moment my dad walked into the hall and saw us all.

"Making friends, huh?" He winked.

"Yeah, dad, this is Harry, the boy I told you about." My dad checked him out, and then nodded approvingly.

"I'm David, David Harris. Nice to meet you Harry. And your name is..?" He asked, looking at Olivia.

"My name's Oli! Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, sir." Harry said politely.

"Please, just call me David." My dad told him.

"Uhm, dad, we're going to the park around the corner, if that's fine with you?" I asked.

"Yes, but be sure to be back here around eleven." I gave a glance at my phone, it was only nine o'clock.

"Okay, thanks dad!" I gave him a kiss on his cheek and walked outside. Fem hugged him and followed me behind. I saw Harry and Oli waving.

We reached the park within five minutes, and while walking Fem was a lot more confortable with the whole situation, and I was glad. She always took some time to feel good around new people, but with Harry and Olivia it seemed to go much faster.

"Let's walk down this hill, there is a small pond down there." He lead us down. The park was really big. It was also really peacefull. Harry and I sat down on a rock next to the pond, while Femmie and Olivia run around the pond being hyper and all so early in the morning.

"So how long have you been here already?" I asked Harry.

"Uhm, about one month i think. There are no other kids here, and since its still summer break, you're the first person I met that has the same age as me here."

"I came here yesterday." I smiled to him, and he smiled back.

"Why did you move here?" He asked then.