The Beginning

The wide eyed teenager stood staring at Jack Harkness. He couldn't quite decide what to do with the new doctor. The Doctor looked at Jack in alarm, "WHY AM I SOOO MUCH SHORTER THEN YOU?" after the new doctor said it, Jack saw the twist of shock on her face. "MY VOICE, IT'S TOO HIGH." Her voice was rising with terror. She ran in her over sized clothes and started riffling through a box until she came to a mirror. She only had glanced at it before she dropped it and it shattered on the TARDIS's floor. Her horror shown in her face as she exclaimed to the still frozen Jack, "I'M A GIRL." She made a grab for her hair, realizing it was in cascading curls down her back. After a few moments she looked down at what she was wearing. "I might need a new outfit." Jack unfroze, laughing. The oversized suit combined with a trench coat that was dragging on the ground made her look ridiculous. After a few more seconds she looked up in a horror that Jack couldn't decide if it was joking or not, "I'm not going to have to wear a miniskirt and tank tops and flirt with high school aged guys am I?" Jack heard himself laughing, "Come on, lets get you some more fitting clothes."

...

After what seemed like forever, the doctor came out in her new clothes. Jack was surprised by how young she looked, if he hadn't known any better he'd say she was about sixteen. She had chosen an interesting outfit. A top hat was probably the strangest part, but the rest was competing with it. The converse were back, Jack hadn't seen those since 10, this time they were black and yellow. She had dark, formfitting tie-died black and grey skinny jeans, with an olive green button down shirt that was open over a black tank top and the sleeves rolled up.