Percy - the SHIELD agent

I swung the duffel bag over my shoulder, and marched out of the SHIELD HQ smiling. I finally get to go home and see my parents again after try last mission to Russia. I hailed a cab to the apartment but as I came home, a bad sensation came over me. As a spy, you can kind of sense if something is wrong. I arrived at my apartment, and slotted in the key. Expecting my mother, I called out to her, but it was not her at all behind the door. It was two police officers, man and woman, sitting at the dining table.
"So you are Perseus Jackson?" Asked the guy
"Yeah.... What are you doing in my house?" I asked
"Percy, " said the woman gently, "your parents are missing."
"I'm sorry? Could you repeat that?" I asked
"I'm sorry. They were abducted by a guy named Loki along with plenty of other civilians. All we know is that they are missing or killed but most likely dead due to the fact that he is a mass killer."
"So they could be .....gone?" I ask, my voice barely audible.
"You'll need to stay with a relative since you are underage but as of record you have non left so you will need to go into the foster system."
I look at her as my ear piece crackled. "I'm sorry, I need to take this call."
I pressed the earpiece as Fury's voice came on.

"I need you now"