Bruce - The kid with wings, powers and tigers

I looked around the lab. It was truly magnificent and filled with high tech gear that I didn't even know that SHIELD had. I thanked Natasha and decided to explore. I was examining a  microscope when I heard a voice.

"It is some tech you got there Doc" it was a boy no older than 17, sitting on one of the tables.

"What's a kid like you doing on this weird flying ship?" I asked out of plain curiosity," Are your parents agents?"

I saw his eyes harden then fill with sadness at the mention of his parents.

" I've already said this to Steve. First, Im not a kid. I'm an agent, Agent Jackson, code name Riptide. Second, how fast do you think that you can find the tesseraact? I have a friend, Agent Barton and my parents who are both missing, taken by Loki."

" I really don't know. It might take a long time for all I know. I said, then curious, I asked him " Why did Fury recruit a teenager?"

He smiled," Some call me the male Romanoff. She started before me, but we are really close friends along with Clint Barton. We also work in the same level in the agency. Come, I want to show you something, since you are the Hulk, there shouldn't be anything strange for you." He walked out of the lab with me railing after him. We climbed all the way to the edge of the hallway and he opened a door. Whoosh, in came the air from outside the Helicarrier.

"What the hell are we doing?" I asked, panting as I struggled to breath this high up.
"Do not, I repeat do not freak out. I will definitely make sure that you won't die, and that your Hulk won't come out. Just for your info, I have a parachute." He said pointing to the small backpack on his back. Suddenly, he jumped, you heard me right, HE FREAKING JUMPED! I looked down, just to see a pair of magnificent crystal wings carry him up! He tilted his head to me, signalling me to jump on, I was about to say no when water rushed in from behind me and dumped me on his back.

"PUT ME DOWN! I really hate this!" He chucked and we arrived at the other end of the ship. He landed on a small ledge that was jutting out with a door but was large enough for three men. He set me down and opened the door.

"Welcome to my room on this ship, it's linked with Natasha's, Clint's, and Fury's room." I watched in fascination as his wings suddenly retracted into his back.

"Can you control water as well?" I asked, thinking to the water that pushed me, he chucked.

" I can shadow travel, manipulate water, fire and heal others. I can also wield technically any weapon." He said normally, like this wasn't important at all.

I gaped at him in amazement and said "So you are technically a weapon for Fury? You just do his dirty work? I thought that some one as powerful as you don't need to rely on others?"

He looked at me, " Fury is actually somewhere in my family tree. The other agents don't know of my powers. It's like being the Hulk, except I can control it. I have lost everyone I love to this stupid power. I was born with water powers, you know. I'm not a mutant either. I get it from my Father, who is currently the only family member that I have left excluding some people who aren't very nice to talk to. They gifted me some of their powers after I lost Annabeth and the Seven to wars." He looked down and didn't talk for a while. I'll take you back. I think that both Natasha and Fury won't appreciate you going into their rooms. Just so you know, I might tell you my "heritage". So far Coulson, Nat, Fury and Clint all know, but I don't want to drag you into this. I have some severe PTSD you know, I just can't forget all of their deaths." He smiled a sad smile, and quickly and surely, he waved his hand and I was sucked into a corner of the wall. The last thing I heard him say was

" This might be weird."