Birthday

****I know some people won't want to read this but I felt like someone out there needed it so here it is****

So like... So many things have changed. I now have a person, you know, a special person. And this person makes me really happy. And I've also had a birthday!!! Two days ago ( the 22nd) I turned another year older. I wrote a thing about getting older and Christ and life and whatnot. It's down below.

So... I'm a year older. Don't look any different, don't feel any different. What's the purpose of a birthday celebration? That's a question only the individual can answer. Some see it as the older you get, the closer you get to death. Others believe that with age comes wisdom. But me? I think of it as getting one step closer to meeting my Lord and Savior. And, for me, that's really all that matters. Not how many years you live, what crazy things you've done, or mistakes you've made because if that was life then what is there to live for? People? No, they'll turn on you quicker than a turnstile. Happiness? No, it's only temporary. Fulfillment of personal goals? No, all that you have worked for is no longer yours when you die. Love? God is love, He is everlasting. That's what life is, finding the light and love when there is only darkness and hate. If you found a rose growing out of a crack in the concrete, what would you do? That's how the Lord is, He's the beauty in all that is ruined. I wish more people knew Him, His love, and His mercy. because for the last year, He's been the only thing supporting me. I wasn't in a good place a year ago, and He knew I needed some light. And here I am now, Alive, blessed and Joyful. I love Jesus Christ because He was with me when all others were against me. He died for me to live. If that's not love, then I don't know what is. Who else do you know that would die for His enemy?

Now when I read this to my mother, she looked at me like I was crazy when I read, "He was with me when all others where against me" because in her mind, she was with me too. But she wasn't. She also compared herself to Jesus. At that last line, she said "I would" and I didn't know what to say, because I know she meant that she would only die for me, not any and everyone that has, is, and ever will walk the planet.

I would like to thank the people who have read down to this point. This is the end, so you can finish this and go on to reading fan-fiction, or writing an amazing story that makes your readers'  hearts jerk. But I want you to know that no matter what mistakes you've made, how many time that you have lost hope, Jesus still loves you. It took me a while to realize that, and now that I have, I want to help others realize it too.