IM BAAAAAACK

Hi! So life has been kicking me and trying to kill me, throwing me off cliffs and trying to make me eat dirt, but guess what? I DIDNT! You know why?? Cuz Jesus. JESUS!

I am going through a lot of things right now and the only One there for me is the Lord. Everyone else either doesn't care or what's to know so they can spread that I'm going through something bad. Yeah, there are maybe two or three people who I can trust with my problems but they really don't care when it comes down to it. These days I feel like I'm falling apart, disintegrating piece by piece. As I  go through this crazy life, the pieces of me are being taken, and replaced with new better things. And I know that I'm not doing it because I don't know what will come at me and what I will need to be stronger for. But my Lord does. He knows everything that's going on and keeping me safe and sound. I don't deserve that. But His love for me is so great, that He is keeping me alive for whatever reason, because I know for a fact, that without Him, I'd be already dead.

To share some words of encourage meant, just keep your head up, no matter what you are going through, because you will come out of this rut that you are in. You will make it through this and become stronger and better. You are a lovely person, no matter what you've done or feel guilty about, you were still put on this earth for a purpose. You have a meaning, you just may not know what it is yet. All will be well, you just gotta want it to be