Started Out As Friends: A Raura Fanfic

Laura's POV

Yay!! Today is the first day at my new school. That was said in sarcasm. I hate new schools, my last school was better. Well I woke up and quickly showered, I changed into some random jeans and a random shirt. I went to eat breakfast, ham and eggs as usual. Then the school bus stopped in front of my house. I grabbed my backpack and got into the bus. Everyone was staring at me.

Normal POV

Random boy: Check it out, we got a newbie!

Popular girl: Yep a total nerd!

Another girl: Ew she doesn't even wear designer clothes!

Popular: Is that a smiley face on your shirt?

Laura: (looks at shirt and nods) yep this shirt is special to me, my dad gave it to me before he passed away.

Girl: Aww nerdy girl's dad passed away.

(Everyone starts laughing)

Laura: (walks all the way to back and sits by herself)

Laura's POV

I drew in my notebook all the way to the school. I quickly got off the bus and sprinted to my first period. When I got there, I saw a cute blonde guy seated down. He smiles at me and I couldn't help to blush. Suddenly a popular girl walked in and took the seat next to him. He smiled at me and I walked to a seat all the way in the back. A lot of populars started to crowd the blonde guy. The all looked at me and started laughing except the blonde boy. He quickly got up and took the seat next to me. All the populars were surprised! .