Trouble

I HAVE RETURNED

I wake up with a furry tail close to my nose. I open my eyes and see Bailey's white tail. I flip to the other side of the bed and see no Kyle there. I start to panic thinking that everything was just a dream.

I soon hear the bathroom door creak open. I whip my head toward the sound and see Kyle there with a towel wrapped around his waist  and one on his hand drying his hair.

A sigh of relief comes out of my mouth. He gets his clothes and changes. I get out of bed and forgot that I had the bandages on. I take them off and take a shower,brush my teeth and change into some clothes and put on new bandages.

I had on a Frnkiero and the celebration shirt on with of course some black ripped skinny jeans and my black Vans. I grabbed my phone and wait for Kyle to fix his hair.

We go downstairs with the dogs ahead of us running. "You okay?" We both ask each other looking into our eyes and just nod. We see the guys on the couch watching a movie. "Good morning!" They say." We made some breakfast for you guys, we left it on the table for you." Calum tells us." Okay. Thank you." I reply to him.

We get our breakfast and sit down and eat. It was quiet but I cut the silence." We have a couple weeks left till school starts again...do you want to do something..." I ask him. He was about to answer until there was a ring at the door.

"Oh hi police officers..." I hear Ashton say." Hello boys.We're looking for a girl." I immediately freeze in my seat as Kyle looks at me." She's about 5'1 and that was the only thing that the person saw about the child? Do you have anybody in mind...?"

I didn't want the guys to get in trouble so I went to the door with Kyle trailing behind me." What happened?" I ask. The police officer turns to the other giving him a look." Well a woman saw a girl climb threw a house around 10 almost 11 at night and she came out with another child." He tells me.

"Well officers we didn't see anything last night we were all aslee-" I cut Ashton off," it was me....I was trying to help him," I look at Kyle and his eyes tear up,", escape from his mother because she abuses him..." I end. "Well I'm sorry ma'mam I'm gonna have to-" he stops as Luke interrupts. "Officer please there is no need to arrest her. She saved Kyle from his ABUSIVE MOTHER. She escaped from the  mental facility she was being held at. She hit our sister in the head with a rock. THREE TIMES!Officers please don't do this." He pleaded once again.

Everybody was silent. Everything was going slow. I didn't know what was happening. I was being pulled one way while being pulled another. Somebody ran up to me and hugged me. I look and it was Kyle crying...not letting go of me. I finally realized that I was being taken by the police...because they didn't believe Luke...of course this is how I'm going to spend my life...I get happy then depressed, I get happy for a couple of hours and then my life ends.

"PLEASE DONT TAKE HER!" I hear Kyle yell. "PLEASE I HAVE PROOF!" They stop. I stop. I see Kyle take off the make up showing his bruises and cuts. I feel a liquid falling down. I look down and see a pool of blood on the ground. I look at Kyle as he looks at me and looks where I looked. "NO!" I see him run as I fall and I feel warm arms around me and tears.

He picks me up and goes to Ashton's car as Ashton gets his keys."HERE WE'LL TAKE THE POLICE CAR!" I hear the policemen says. Kyle enters the car and the rest go with Ashton." Hey,hey Alix look at me please." I turn to him with his teary eyes."R-remember our first date," he chuckles, ",it was a pretty bad date...but it got better when I was with you." He wipes his eyes . I chuckled about our date." And then...how we basically got famous for our kiss on the swings." I smiled my eyes almost closing.

"Hey, no Alix keep your eyes open please." I heard Kyle sniffle out drying his tears from his face. "How are you feeling..." I ask him. He chuckled." I'm fine Alix. How are you feeling?", " a bit dizzy." I tell him. "WE'RE ALMOST THERE KIDS!" I hear the policemen say." Hey try to keep your eyes opened yeah." I just nod my head a yes.

"From the day I met you I stopped feeling afraid." I smiled. "In your arms I'll be safe, in your arms I'll be safe." And laughed a little. That was one of our favorite songs. I felt a jolt and the car doors open. I feel a stronger man grabbing and running to the entrance and hear other footsteps coming.

"TAKE HER TO A ROOM NOW!" I hear a doctor say. Some people brought a stretcher over to me and laid me on it. "Can I come?" I hear Kyle say. I just bring out my hand to reach his. The doctor looks at me and told Kyle sure.

They gave me a tank (I don't know how these things work so bare with me) of oxygen and Kyle is holding my other hand. They enter a room and start cleaning my cuts and bandaging it again. I fell asleep when they started cleaning my arm.

I hear a little shuffling going on so I squint my eyes a little and then try to open my eyes. The first person I see is Calum asleep. Then Michael and Luke on their phones. And Ashton and Kyle staring at me. I try to sit up and try not to hurt my arm."Be careful." They both say at the same time. By that time like and Michael looked up from their phones and Calum had woken up.

"How do you feel?" Calum asks me. I didn't feel well but I didn't want them to worry much. "Aha what about you sleepy head. How do you feel." I put a smile on through the pain I felt. They laughed. It made me happy that they don't have to worry about me.

Kyle stands up and stands next to me holding my hand. "We'll leave you guys alone then." Michael says and they all leave and close the door.

"You're faking it." He says. "What are you talking about Kyle. I'm fine. I'm perfectly fine." I tell him. "Alix we're too close to not know when we're faking something or not," He says,"What's wrong?" He asks as I make space for him to sit.

"I just don't want you guys to worry about me." I admit looking down at my hands."Well we are going to have to worry about you because you're everything to us." He tells me which makes me tear up.

We just sat there in silence. Not talking. He was holding me. I snuggled towards and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Hi hi hi hiiii sorry I haven't been updating a lot