The Other Half(Pentagon Kino)

Hello everyone.I'm so into Pentagon since Pentagon Maker started(you should all go and watch it I'm sure you'll love these guys).And so I decided to write a story.Well I have two biases,Kino and Yeone but Kino is my first bias from Pentagon so I'm writing a story about him hehe.

I hope you will like this hehe.Let's start.^__^

It's 2 a.m. and I'm looking at the bright screen of the computer right in front of me.The lights are off and almost everyone has left the company's building.

I hit my head on the desk and sigh in annoyance with myself.For the last days I can't think of any lyrics or any new songs.It's like the first time my mind is completely blank.My group's,Pentagon's debut is only a month away and now I need to be more creative than ever.

"What's wrong with me?"I murmur and look at the bright screen again.I turn off the computer and prepare my things to leave.Maybe a night walk till our dorm will help me clean my mind and think of something.

I close the door of the room I was and walk through the hallway slowly.I take the stairs to go down and as I go down I put on my headphones and search in my phone for a relaxing song.I am still not listening to anything when I hear people shouting from the first floor and I start walking fast straight away.

"What's going on?"I whisper to myself and almost jump some stairs to reach the first floor of the building.The voices get louder and I take my headphones off my head to realize that there is a man and a woman talking or maybe arguing.I reach the end of the stairs and open the door to get out and now I'm in the reception.

And I see them.It's the bodyguard who is always outside the building's door and a young woman.I can't guess her age cause I can't see her face but her clothes show a punk style of a person around her twenties.Bordeaux low converse,ripped jeans,a plaid shirts around her waist in the colours of black and white,a white t-shirt and a black backpack with straps of some animated characters hanging from it.

I look at her short light brown hair and that exact moment she turns around and looks at me.I don't say anything and her eyebrows frown more than before.I'm captured.What's with these eyes?I've never seen such a light colour of brown before.They're like honey drops and I'm stuck in the them.

"Hello.Do you want to leave?"The bodyguard asks me and I get back to my feet.

"Yes."I say with a weird voice.I quickly clear my throat and talk again."Why were you shouting at each other?"I manage to ask while looking at him.I don't know if I have the guts to look at her again.My whole body reacts weirdly at her look.

"This girl tried to get in the company without permission."

"I have permission!"She exclaims and I get confused.If she is a sasaeng who just wanted to see her idols I'll be really disappointed.I want her to be a whole better than that.

What am I even thinking?Get yourself together Kino.You're not even allowed to have a relationship yet and you're thinking that this girl is beautiful?I need someone to save me.

"Why did you come here?"I ask her and finally look at her.I need to forget about these weird thoughts.Just act normal my manly side.

"I came to meet my friend.Her name is Lee Seoyong.She works here."The girl says and the name she refers to comes immediately in my mind.I know her.She words at the production floor.

"Really?"I wondered but the next moment Seoyong came out from the elevator.She looks at the three of us and bows.

"Hello."She says and I greet her back."Agapi what are you doing here?"She asks the girl and then I understand that she was saying the truth about coming here to meet Seoyong.And also from her name I see that she's not Korean.Her eyes are betraying her non Asian roots and of course her broken Korean too.

"I just finished work and thought we could walk home together since it's really late."The girl,or Agapi,says and smiles.So carefree,it's like a child is smiling.

"I'm sorry for what happened."The bodyguard bows."But I'm not allowed to leave anyone in here without permission."

"Since the misunderstanding is solved it's okay."Agapi waves her hand to show that it's okay.

"Next time let her come in,okay?"I say unconsciously.I look at her with wide open eyes and she smiles at me."Thank you" she says without a sound and I put my hands in my jeans pockets out of nervousness.Why do I have to be so nervous.It's not like she knows me anyway.

"Kino.Thank you and sorry for the commotion my friend made."Seoyong bows while apologizing and I say that it's not a problem.And it really isn't.Maybe I actually wish for more commotion like this.

"Well,goodnight."I say and start walking awkwardly.I hear them saying "goodnight" and I open the door of the building to get out.I take a deep breath of the clear air and keep walking fast.

I don't even realize when I reached the dorm and I keep standing right in front of the door.I get in after some seconds and all the lights are off.

"Kino."I get a heart attack from the sudden call of my name and turn around to see who's calling me.I turn on the light of the living room to see Shinwon sitting on the couch.

"Jesus,you scared me."I complain and he makes an i-dont-care look."Why aren't you sleeping?"

"My head hurts and I just took a pill."He explains as he holds his head with his hand to show that he's in pain.

"Go to sleep soon hyung.We have practise tomorrow and filming for Pentagon Maker."I say and he nods.I get in my room and lay on my bed after changing into some shorts and a simple t-shirt.The other bed is empty since Shinwon is in the living room-we share a room-so I just keep staring at the ceiling.

I think my mind is really confused from what happened half an hour ago.But I'm also confident that I can write some lyrics now.

Well that's for the first chapter.I hope you liked it.Please if it's not a bother comment your bias form Pentagon cause I want to write more stories about them.Thank you.

See you in the next chapter.^___^