Chapter 2:Her and my lyrics.

Hello everyone.Well I'm glad that you liked this story and also glad to known that there are other Pentagon fans here in Wattpad.*fandom hug*hehe.

Anyway let's start hehe^___^

The next day I'm in the same room I was working yesterday.Last night I had a whole new kind of inspiration and instead of falling asleep I wrote some lyrics.

Honey drops in my mind
A circle that will never lie
I'm captured in this fire
A fire of hoop of smiles
A fire of brown circles shines....

I move my head while murmuring the lyrics.It's pretty much early and I have a strange kind of energy.I could run for miles and not get tired.I could search for what I want for ages and not be out of breath.I'm not sure if I really want it.But it sure disturbs me a lot.

I can't forget her.

This girl I saw yesterday,her name Agapi.She's stuck in my head without permission and that really bothers me a lot.On the one side I'm so happy that I could write lyrics-I could actually do my work and love after many days-but these feelings are weird.

"Hey Kino.Can I come in?"I heard a familiar voice after the door of the recording room opened and I turned around to look at him.I told Yuto to get in and he closed the door behind him before sitting at the couch across my chair.

"I'm working on a new song.I think it's going well."I said and couldn't help smiling a bit.

"Yeah I can figure that much.You're so happy.Can I possibly help somehow?"He offered and my smile appeared again.Yuto is always quite but so nice,I like that about him so much.I hope we will both debut together with the rest of the guys.

"Well I think I've got lots of ideas so it's okay.You could possibly...ehm nothing."

"What?"I was about to ask him and read my lyrics but thinking about it again I can't.I don't know,I just got so nervous and kind of embarrassed.These lyrics are not just any lyrics...they're about her.

"I was actually...going to ask you if you could bring me a bottle of water.Maybe?"I tried to escape and made the most common excuse I could.But it worked.

"Yeah sure.I'm bringing you water and then go back to practice dancing."And he did as he said.Brought me a bottle with cold fresh water and then left to head to the practise room.

And now I'm back at my previous stage.Me,my lyrics and my thoughts about her.Ugh this is so frustrating.I should forget about her cause I would probably never see her again.I mean her friend,Seoyong is working here but still I'm not that lucky.

"Hyunggu!"I shouted my real name and hit my cheeks with my hands.I took a deep breath and exhaled and filled my mind with thoughts about the music and not the lyrics or that girl.Especially that girl.

.....

Later that day we filmed an episode for our group's predebut show,Pentagon maker.I had ramen for lunch and practised some dance moves for almost two hours.

Dancing is my sweet escape.I forgot about everything else and my head cleared up from any unnecessary worries.I danced my heart out once again and felt so nice.My whole body got energized even if I'm actually extremely tired.

When one hour passed I said I would stop dancing on the next song but it's already the twentieth song in a raw.But damn I love this.Maybe I could write some lyrics about dancing.Now that I think about it maybe I should really do that.