"Bros Before Hoes"

Glimmer

"Marvel, I'm your girlfriend, you are supposed to back me up." I narrow my eyes at him.

"I'm not backing you up on this, Glim," he says, shaking his head. "He's my brother."

"Your point?" I cross my arms.

"Bros before hoes," He says.

"What?" Anger boils inside of me. Did he really just call me that?

"Bros before slutty ass hoes," he says and I slap him. "Bitch," he growls, holding his red face.

"You're so immature, Marvel."

"I'm immature?" He spits. "You're the one acting childish!"

"Shh," the librarian says from her desk.

"Sorry," Marvel tells her, then turns back to me. "I'm not letting you run all over my brother like that, Glimmer."

"Why not? You run over him all the time."

"Yeah, but I'm his brother. I can do whatever I want."

"Whatever." I roll my eyes, walking out of the library. "Hey, Jo." I smile as I see Johanna.

"What do you want?" She asks, scowling.

"I have some pretty big news to share with you, and I think you'll get a kick out of it."

"I'm not in the mood for your "Celebrity Fun Fact of The Day" crap." She makes air quotations around Celebrity Fun Fact of The Day.

"I wasn't going to tell you one. I was going to tell you that Cato is a nerd." I smirk.

"And...?"

"That's it."

"Wow! No fire breathing dragons? No princesses? No funny, little elves that chase you around Santa's toy shop?" She asks sarcastically.

"You don't believe me?"

"No. Plus, I was waiting for you to maybe give me a fun, little plot twist in there."

"Jo, I'm serious."

"So what if he's a nerd. Some chicks dig that."

I scoff. "Whatever." I walk down the hall.

"Glimmer. Glitter. Shimmer. Glimmer!" I hear Finnick sing, running to me down the hall. "Hey, girl," he says sassily as he reaches me.

"Hey." I roll my eyes, still annoyed at Johanna.

"What's up?"

"Does it matter?" I growl, trying to walk away from him.

"I'm just wondering, no reason to get snappy, grouchy pants." He chuckles.

"I will cut off your—"

"Hey, Glim." Annie walks up beside me, smiling.

"Why don't we throw a party?" I shout, stomping away down the hall. I walk outside to my car and drive away angrily.

A/ N: Sorry for the short chapters. So, this is as good as I could think up for this chapter. Thank you so much for the idea, HolloweenTheQueen . I really appreciate your help.😉 I often suffer from writer's block, which sucks! I'm still taking ideas!