I Have A Lot of Free Time

A/N: Hiya! Okies, dokies! M'kay, this isn't a chapter, it's a couple of poems and stories I found. I hope you like it.

The Broken Heart of Lost Love

You look down at me as I lie in your arms, holding me to your chest. You shift uncomfortably and ask me, "Are you scared?" as you hold me to your tone body. 
I simply look into your cold eyes and stare. Do two people's heartbeats beat in sync as they stare into each other's eyes? Does it take two people to fall madly in love with each other? Does it hurt to get your heart broken by the one you love? These are all questions that are all obvious. They all share the same answer. So, you ask me if I'm scared. Your magnificent ocean eyes stare into my dull, clover ones and I whisper, "Yes, my gem, I am scared. So frightened. Too terrified to loose you."
You kiss my forehead and smile a soft grin. "I'll never leave you," you whisper back.
I stare at you as you fade, leaving only the cold, empty bedsheets that I lie on. Tears fill my eyes. I look on the bedside table and look at your note.
My love,
This is the end of my road. It's the end of the last chapter in my book. I wish I could see your perfect face just once more. I want to hold you in my arms and keep you near my heart forever. This shouldn't be our good-bye. This should be our forever. Remember, I'm the smile on your face when you're thinking of me. I'm the sunlight that shines upon you, the warmth is my arms wrapped around you to keep you safe. I'm the whisper that you hear in the wind, telling you that I love you. I'm your shadow on a sunny day, following you to tell you that I'm always by your side. I'll be there. Remember when I said that I fear nothing? Well, I've fought every day of my life. I fear that the day I stop fighting for you will be my last. You're my everything. Never forget that.
With all my love,
Yours truly.
I burst into tears as I set your last goodbye back on my nightstand. It's been three weeks since the last time I saw your eyes look upon me. I clutch your pillow to my chest, breathing in the scent that never has left. It's fresh, like you had just lain down in the soft cotton bedding.

Pawns

The raven-haired boy stood up from his bed,
walked onward to his father, who mindlessly said,
"We are all just pawns in this game of chess, little one.
One day, we are to be stricken with grief by the ton."
The tiny, snow-skinned boy kneeled at his father's side.
"Am I a pawn, Father?" The violet irises were curiously wide.
"You, my dear boy, are not a pawn in this miraculous game.
Only the pawns are simple and plain."
The man picked the boy up and brought him down onto his lap,
then snuggled him close for their nightly nap. 
The clock ticked by and time surely flew.
Over the years, the boy grew, and grew, and grew.
Now, a wonderful young man at the age of nineteen.
He was built and shaped, so tall, so lean.
Perfect porcelain skin, not a flaw in sight.
Glittering white teeth that shined in the light.
Violet eyes that put girls in a trance.
Sleek, black hair that, in the wind, it seemed to dance.
A golden heart beat in his chest.
He always knew to do his very best.
A pair of glittering brown eyes landed on him one day as he walked through the school door.
The brown haired beauty stared upon him with curious galore.
Years passed on in the boy's life.
At the age of twenty-three, the girl was his wife.
A lovely daughter was brought into this world.
It wasn't long until the boy spoiled the young girl.
He bought her gifts and presents of gold
But, the boy's relationship with his wife was untold.
The wife had cheated on him every day behind his back.
The boy didn't know why, perhaps it was a knack.
The beating heart of the boy was abused.
Drugs and alcohol were soon to be used.
A few months later, at the break of dawn,
The boy, holding a trigger, walked to the front of his lawn.
He shouted to the top of his lungs, "In this game of chess, we are all but pawns!"
Then with a gunshot, his soul was gone.