Truth or Dare (Lalex)

Before Band Blast finals tomorrow L3 and XO-IQ decide to have a quick party in the girls room.

S: I want to play truth or dare.

L: No one wants to play that babe!

S: Well I do! You've been weird around me lately and we only dated for less than 24 hours after you kissed me. This is the time when I actually learn what you really feel.

Co: Um... I don't think you should put feelings into this game.

S: Shut up Corki! Gimme the bottle Alex!

A: Uhm... Okay.

Alex gives Sun hi the bottle. He looks over at Linc who looks just as nervous as he was.

He whispers in Corki's ear.

A: I don't like this game, can we go somewhere else?

Corki giggles, instantly filled with bubbled butterflies because she never thought that Alex would ask her to be alone. She nods before he takes her hand.

S: Oop oop oop. No one. Is. Allowed. To. Leave.

Sun hi looked at them with dark gleaming eyes so they both sat down again.

She spins the bottle or more like pretends to spin the bottle but intentionally lands on Linc.

S: Oh goodie. You.

She had that evil look in her eyes that made everyone shift uncomfortably backwards, giving them both some space.

S: Truth or dare?

L: Um... Sun hi. I don't wanna play anymore.

S: TRUTH OR DARE LINC?!

L: UGGHHHHH!!! FINE DARE!

S: I'm glad you chose truth!

L: But I--

S: Shut up! Now. Who wants to ask Linc his truth?

Sun hi looked at everyone. No one spoke up, shaking their heads both on fear and in curiousity.

S: Good. So Linc. Whatareyoutryingtotellme?Areweacoupleornot?Doyoulikesomeoneelse?

There was no air space in her words; they just spat out like bullets.

L: Um... I didn't get it.

S: Ugh.. Okay. I'll make this simple. Okay?

Linc nodded.

S: Do you like someone else?!

L: I.. I. Um...

He looked over to Corki's direction which made Sun hi mad.

S: Corki?! You like Corki?!!!!

L: No! No! Gross no.

He looked over at Corki who looked a bit offended by his last words.

L: Sorry Corki. No offense. That wasn't it. I actually like... Um... Alex.

Everyone except Alex and Linc said "What?!" Corki and Sun hi both looked at their crushes and almost fainted.

J: You're not kidding... Are you?

A: No Jodi. We're not. (Smiles at Linc)

J: Oh yeah. Prove it!

Alex and Linc had no problem moving closer together and kissing on the lips, letting all their mouths hang open.

D: okay. We believe you.

A: Sorry we had to hide this babe.

L: It's okay. I love you.

A: I love you too.

------

Awwwweeeee Lalex 😙

Hahaha ahhh did you see the video?? Haha lalex definitely had some stolen glances there hahaha xD

Okay. I'm starting to ship the boys more than I should. Hahaha can someone help me? Eeeeppp 😁😁😁😁 they are so cute hahaha

Shoutout to Luca11926 who gave me the idea and SlinciForever who also requested a Lalex one :)

If you guys have anymore requests or ideas. Feel free to drop them beloow :)

Enjoy 😁 I know I did.