Chapter 6- Guilt Kiss

Thankuu soo much for the response
I haven't re-read it...so ignore the grammatical mistakes

Warning:do not read if not comfortable with mature scenes or read after the dot lines.

..................................................................................

Flashback continues

Manik took nandini in his arms and moved towrds his room still looking at her and she was staring him back intensely.

Manik entered his room with nandini in her arms and locked the door.

Manik placed her on the bed and was going to move away when nandini pulled him towrds her holding his jacket and he fell on top of her.

P.s. They were still drunk.

Manik looked in her eyes and they had an eyelock..slowly manik placed his hand on her cheeks and moved forward to kiss her...while she closed her eyes with no objection.

He placed his lips on her and kissed her wildly..she reciprocated in the same way...they were all over each other...kissing each other wildly...not knowing if they would regret any of this later...they didn't know what they were doing...they were out of their senses...manik's hands reached at her shoulders and pulled her sleeves downwards...he left her lips and traced his lips from her cheeks...to her neck and then at her shoulders giving her kisses all over...while she was clutching his hairs in her fist...and unknown moans were escaping from her mouth.

He moved his lips down towrds her cleavage and started kissing her there wildly...nandini's hands reached towrds her jacket and within a second removed it...manik pulled her upwrds and pulled the zip of her dress roughly due to which it broke...and he roughly removed the dress from her body in a go...she unbuttoned his shirt and he removed his shirt and pushed nandini on the bed and hovered upon her again giving her kisses on her cleavage which was much more exposed now as she was just in her undergarments...while nandini's hands were roaming all over his back pulling him more closer.

with enough of his tortures...nandini pulled him upwards and smashed her lips on his and kissed him with all her might...they broke after being breathless.

Manik took his jeans off while still catching his breath...while nandini was panting heavily...he again came above her and looked in her eyes...his hands reached her back and in a second he unclasped her bra and threw it in a corner...he even took out the only garment left on her body...till now they both were naked...he placed his lips on hers and finally entered her...she screamed aloud in his mouth due to pain...he left her lips and started kissing her neck and again entered her slowly...he increased his pace while she was now moaning his name...her nails were digging on his back...scratching him due to pain...and he was busy giving her love bites on her neck and cleavage...after a rough and wild love making out he collapsed on nandini panting hard while she too was having sweat all over her face.

After few minutes he moved away from nandini and lied beside her...she looked at him and saw him looking at her and gesturing her to come near him..she placed her head on his shoulders and he wrapped his arms around her and pulled over a duvet above them....and both unknowingly dozed offf.

Flashback ends

............................................................................