Chapter 9:Why is he soo possesive?!

"But things started when i joined a fashion designing company...."nandini spoke after taking  a deep breath

"What happened there" he asked

"He was a colleague, Madhyam!"

"We were assigned on a project together....he was really great at designing...also in really less time he became a good friend of mine"

--------

Madhyam: Nandini its almost 10pm...we need to get out or else office would kick us out. *he said after knocking at her cabinet*

Nandini:yeah but we still have a lot to do and only a week with us. *she said while sketching on the paper*

Madhyam:I know but what can we do?

Nandini:ek kaam krte hai...lets work at home..

Maddy:i dont mind...but where? yours or mine?

Nandini: Mine? if you don't mind.

maddy: sure..no issues.

Nandini took the chart papers and some stuff and madhyam took his stuff and left from there.

They reached nandini's apartment in a while..

Nan:You start...i'll bring water for you.

maddy hmmed

Nandini:take *gives him a glass of water and sat*

nandini: i'll complete the sketch of bride's dress...you continue with the groom's ...sangeet dresses

Maddy: And tomorrow we'll show the client's these sketches ..and we'll give it for stiching....and then  we'll start on with the other sketches

Nandini: Cool

They were busy sketching when after a while a person entered the house with the spare key he had

they both looked at that direction

Nandini: Manik?? what are you doing here? *she said while getting up from her place*

Manik looked at her and then at madhyam

Manik:who's he?

Nandini:he's madhyam...works with me...we are assigned to a project...anyway ...what are you doing here?

manik:seriously?? nandini?? you are really  asking me this? *he said loudly almost screaming at her*

Madhyam awkwardly  looked down and kept sketching

Nandini *whispering but sternly* why are you shouting manik?

Manik: where is you phone? *he again screamed*

Nandini:its in my bag...and please come to the room with me *she held his hands and walked towards her room*

She searched for her phone in the bag...and saw 25 missed calls from manik

Nan:Manik? 25?

Manik: yes nandini...25...i guess you are soo involved in your work that you forgt i have been waiting since 8 pm at the restaurnt for you...

Nandini *realising her mistake*Oh shit..oh shit...oh shit....i am soooo sorryyyyy manik.....i dont know...i completely forgot about our date tonight...i am soo sorry.

Manik: What sorry nandini? i was waiting for 2 hours...fucking 2 hours..i had soo much planned out for tonight

Nandini: Manik...stop blaming me...i said sorry...i was busy with my project...and i have only a week...i thought atleast you would understand.