Giveaway Preview

GIVEAWAY PREVIEW

GIVEAWAY PREVIEW

We have over 100 authors participating in the GIVEAWAYS for the #WattpadBlockParty - Summer Edition II! They will go live August 1st (or possibly a bit sooner).

Giveaways include chapter dedications, Amazon giftcards, critiques, signed paperbacks, etc.

Keep an eye out for the links and instructions on how you can enter in a new chapter right here in this book.

GIVEAWAY LIST!

KellyAnneBlount will giveaway one featured spot in the next #WattpadBlockParty!

_HakunaMatata_: Delilah  will dedicate a chapter of Motel 6 and follow one lucky winner!

adam_and_jan: A.V. Geiger will dedicate a chapter of FOLLOW ME BACK to one lucky reader!

AdelynAnn will design a book cover  for you and a full design suite of social media and promotional materials!

AlinaKG with critique a chapter of  your story and dedicate a chapter to the winner!

amandaJtommo will critique the  first THREE chapters of your book

amberkbryant will give a  dedication and first chapter critique to one lucky winner!

ArshiDokadia: Dedication on a  chapter of new story, Critique A Chapter, Swag Convos ;)

ArtOverChaos: Tiffany Rose will  giveaway a signed paperback of her upcoming novel Hello World

AtomicNicky will dedicate a  chapter of THE SECRET DIARY OF BELLE to one lucky winner!

Bella_Higgin will dedicate a  chapter of Forever Night to one lucky winner.

Brink1314 Two chapter  critique 

BrittanieCharmintine I will give  away an ebook copy of Imagines

Alys Arden 5 e-book copies of TCG 2 signed  paperbacks (US only)

CatMint5 will dedicate a chapter  from one of her books (the winner can pick from which) and give feedback on  three chapters from a story written by the winner.

catrinaburgess: Catrina Burgess  will give away one print copy of Awakening to one winner (open to  international readers). Another winner will get a digital/ebook copy of all  four books in the Dark Ritual series (open to international winners) and one  grand prize winner will be picked for 30 days of writing mentoring. For 30  days Catrina will answer any questions you have about writing, she'll pass on  writing tips, and she will be available for you to bug every day for a solid  month.

Cfunk3: Feedback on your first  chapter.

CliffJonesJr: I'll send one winner a classic novel by Philip K. Dick.