Chapter 6.

I don’t know how I feel about this chapter. It's kind of short and I think it’s more of a filler but in a way I think it’s letting you all know how Harry and Zayn’s relationship is beginning to grow. I don’t know. Lol. Let me know what you think though! I love you all and the next chapter should be up soon! Love, Sami. <3

Chapter Six:

October 22, 2013

Harry’s POV:

I dragged my feet up the stairs to go into the kitchen so I could find something to eat for breakfast. I knew that Zayn probably wouldn’t have much in there but I was starving. I was so happy that I didn’t have to wait for Zayn to come down to the basement to give me food anymore. I guess after seeing me outside with Pyro yesterday he realized that I wasn’t going to go anywhere and decided that he didn’t have to lock me down there. I still slept down there but it made me feel good that if the house was burning down I wouldn’t be trapped inside and get burned to death. I turned into the kitchen and saw Pyro eating his breakfast next to Zayn who was cooking something on the stove top. I inhaled the delicious scent of bacon and hummed.

“Good morning Harry.”

I smiled, “Good morning Zayn. Whatcha cooking?”

He turned around with the pan in his hand, “Bacon and eggs. It’s Pyro’s favorite breakfast food.”

I frowned when I realized that he wasn’t making this food for me but I shrugged and made my way to the cupboard.

“What are you doing?”

I looked at him, “Uh…getting something to eat?”

He shook his head, “I’ve just made breakfast for you.”

“I thought that was for Pyro.”

He sighed, “I made some for Pyro earlier but of course I made some for you. Have a seat now.”

I smiled to myself and sat down at the table. Zayn put some eggs and bacon on my plate and then added some buttered toast a few moments later before pouring me a glass of orange juice and sitting down at the opposite end of the table. He leaned back in his chair with his arms folded across his chest and watched me as I put a forkful of eggs into my mouth.

I swallowed my food and asked, “What?”

He shrugged, “Nothing. Just thinking.”

“About what?”

“That’s none of your business.”

Well that’s kind of rude. “Well it is if you’re thinking about me.”

“You couldn’t possibly know if I’m thinking about you or not anyways so it really isn’t any of your business.”

I huffed, “Fine.” I ate my food slowly careful not to look like a caveman while eating it because I honestly didn’t want to make myself look like a fool around Zayn. Maybe he wasn’t the nicest guy in the world but his opinion of me was very important. I didn’t want him to think that I was some mindless idiot.

“So I’ve decided that we’re going to go out today.”

I looked up at him in excitement, “Really?!”

He nodded, “Yes. Really.”

“Where are we gonna go?! Can we go to the park?! Or the movies?! Can we go to my shop?!”

He sent me a glare, “Settle down. It’s just outside. I just thought since you’ve been cooperative then you should be able to get out for a little bit. And I don’t care where we go as long as there’s not a lot of people there. I hate people.”