Chapter 16.

Well guys this chapter is kind of short but I just didn't know how to make it any longer. I hope you all like it though and hopefully I'll have another one up tomorrow! I love you all and I hope you're having a brilliant week! Love, Sami <3

Chapter Sixteen:

November 11, 2013

Harry’s POV:

Darkness was surrounding me and confusion started to build up in my mind. Where was I? Why was it so dark? And what was this terrible pain running through my whole body? I felt around where I was and realized that I was lying on a soft surface. It felt like a bed but I wasn’t about to assume that I was just taking a nice little nap in Zayn's comfy bedroom. I couldn’t remember a damn thing about anything right now and it felt like I had been in a deep sleep forever. I stopped thinking and listened closely for some sort of noise around me. As I laid there I heard the soothing sound of something like waves rolling onto a beach and a smile came to my face. It was such a peaceful sound to hear at the moment but then it hit me.

Wait! I don’t live anywhere near a beach!

I started panicking and my heart was beating faster and faster each second. I tried so hard to open my eyes but I just couldn’t. My stomach started to turn as I started to remember the last events that I could muster up in my mind. Zayn went to feed with Louis and Niall and while he was gone I was reading a book and then out of nowhere I heard a loud bang and I thought it was Zayn coming home. I remembered yelling his name but he didn’t answer and before I knew it I was being attacked by some strange man. He knocked me out and I was screaming for Zayn but he never came!

The thoughts of being taken away by someone made my breathing become more rapid and I couldn’t stop myself from screaming Zayn’s name out over and over. I didn't care if my captor heard me. All I cared about was being safe with Zayn.

“Zayn! Help! Zayn! Please help me!” I could feel tears starting to flow down my cheeks as I started to panic more and more. I just wanted to be with Zayn again. I wanted to be able to open my eyes and see his gorgeous eyes staring back at me.

I let out a loud yell when I felt someone touch my shoulder but when I heard that beautiful voice I just began to let out quiet whimpers. “Harry. Harry it’s just me. It’s just Zayn. You’re ok.” I still felt the salty water running down my face and Zayn wiped them away with his thumbs. He pulled me closer to him and whispered, “Harry. Listen to me. Open your eyes, ok? It’s just me. Open your eyes for me.”

I let out a staggered breath and hesitantly opened my eyes. Just like he had promised it was just him. It was just the gorgeous man that I had grown to adore and I was more than relieved to see him. I threw my arms around him and began sobbing into the crook of his neck. He rubbed circles into my back and started to rock me back and forth. I couldn't bring myself to pull away from him because I was so scared that someone was going to take me.

Zayn gently kissed the top of my head and whispered, “It's ok Harry. Everything is ok now. Ok?”

I nodded and let out a choked sob, “Ok...”

He put his finger under my chin to make me look up at him. He looked so worried but his eyes just made it seem like he was really upset. He pushed a strand of hair out of my face and gave me a small smile, “Why don't you tell me what you remember?”

I was going to tell him no and deny that I remembered anything but I knew that Zayn could tell if I was lying to him. He wasn't an idiot and I had already kind of showed him that I remembered something when I started crying and screaming his name.

I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding in, “You were out feeding with Louis and Niall and an hour or so after you left I was reading one of your books and I heard the door slam...I thought that it was just you coming home so I called your name and there was no answer so I figured that you were mad and didn't want to talk...then I felt like someone was watching me and a man was standing in the doorway of your bedroom and he just came after me.” I let out a whimper and Zayn pulled me in closer to him. “I tried to run but he was just so fast and so strong and I didn't know what to do. I tried to hit him with something and then he just took it from me and knocked me out.” I shook my head, “That's all I remember. I don't know where he took me or what he did with me or how I got here but I'm so glad I'm with you.”