Chapter 6

Emily's POV
Gosh. This might turn out really bad. At least JJ and Taylor still have to go before Matt and I. Nash says, "So JJ who was the lucky guy? Do we know him?" JJ blushes and looks down. He finally answers and says, "You guys know him. It was... It was Thatsojack." Oh my gosh they would be so cute together. JJ adds in, "But don't say anything we weren't suppose to say anything to anybody."

I say, "Ok now I have to make a scrape book of you guys. Awe you guys are perfect. Ahh! Couple of the year! And your guys' name is the same so I don't even have to come up with a ship name." I look at JJ and he's blushing so much. I turn to my right and see Matt starring at me and laughing at my craziness. Now it's Taylor's turn. Everyone turns to Taylor and he says, "Ok Ok so I might have kissed Mahogany..." Oh my lord. I never thought they would be together, but they would be a really cute couple. Maylor... hmm I like it. Maylor. I say, "Maylor for life! Maylor everyone!" Aaron looked a little jealous...Hmm I wonder if he likes Mahogany? Anyway now it's Matt's turn. Shawn looks between the two of us. He looked worried for both of us. Matt looked at me and I gave him a small nod letting him know it was okay to tell them. Cameron says, "So Matt, who was the last person you kissed?" Matt starts to blush then looks around and says, "Well you see... I-I k-kissed..." Nobody moved a muscle. Nobody heard what he said. Nash said, "Who? I can't hear you." Matt says, "Ok I kissed Emily!" Everyone froze. Nobody moved. Finally Shawn jumped up and said, "Guys they finally kissed! I told you they would! Carter you owe me $50!" What? Really they made a bet that we would kiss? That actually sounds exactly like them. Nash just kind of sit in his spot not doing anything. All of a sudden Nash yells over everyone, "Are you guys actually together or not?!?!" Everyone froze. Matt and I look at each other not really knowing what to say. Matt whispered to Nash, "Can I talk to you? Alone?" Nash just nodded his head. They walked outside to I assume talk about something important. I really wonder what they are talking about. Plus they had to talk alone? That doesn't add up.
Matt's POV
I really need to ask Nash for his blessing. That's why I wanted to talk to him alone. I say, "Nash? I need to ask you a really important question." Nash says, "You want my blessing to date my sister?" I wasn't paying attention to what he was really saying so I said, "No I wanted to ask for your blessing... Wait you knew I was going to ask for your blessing? How did you know?" He says,"Dude. If you tried to hide the fact you're in love with my sister, you suck at it. Literally everyone knew you had a crush on her." I was completely shocked. "Was it really that noticeable to everyone?" I asked. "Everyone could tell. Even if they didn't even know you they could tell you were in love with her." I say, "I'm really that bad at hiding it?" Nash says, "yup. Did you even try to hide it though?" "Well I tried but apparently not that good," I said. Nash says, "Anyway dude you do have my blessing to date my sister. But I swear if you ever and I mean ever hurt her or break her heart I will kill you. I will hunt you down and kill you with my bare hands. You got it?" I say, "Yes sir... I mean yeah got it." Nash says, "Should we scare them and act like we hate each other?" I say, "Dude yes. This is going to be fun. Emily is going to freak out." " Dude your eyes lit up when you said her name. Man you're love sick," Nash said. "No I'm not!" I said back to him. Even though it's true. Nah says, "Sureee. You're totally not lovesick but okay." I say, "Whatever. Let's go inside." This is going to be fun.
Emily's POV
Nash and Matt came back in and neither of them looked happy. Oh no. What happened out there? Did they get into a fight because of me? Are they even friends anymore? What's going on? Matt and Nash sit back down but as far away from each other as possible. That can't be good. Something happened out there and I need to know what. This is really freaking me out. I really don't want to be the reason that Nash and Matt aren't friends anymore. Gosh why did I have to fall for Nash's friend? Why couldn't have been some random guy I meet at school or something? Ugh. I mean don't get me wrong I obviously really like Matt, but I just wish he wasn't Nash's friend because Nash probably told him we could never date or something like that. Woah I need to slow down it could be anything. They could be fighting over something completely different. I doubt it.