Fear of Rejection. !Septiplier¡

·O·Jack's POV·O·
I jog downstairs and grab my phone from the counter. Jogging back upstairs, I unlock my phone. I collapse on my bed, and dial Mark's number.

"Hello?" He answers, quite groggily. It was only noon there, why was he asleep? He should be recording.

"Hey Buddy! I need to tell you something kind of important..." I respond, hoping he'll feel the same.

"Oh god, wait a second."

I heard rustling, suggesting he was getting out of bed. Did he just open a door?

"Okay, what up?"

"Where did you just go? You know what, I don't wanna know. Anyway, I..." I trailed off, scared of what he'll say.

"Jack? Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah! I'm just..."

"Buddy?"

"You know what? I gotta go, bye!" I said, rushed.

I hung up as fast possible, and fell back onto my bed. Why didn't I do it? It's probably the fear of rejection that people talk about all the time. He's probably straight anyway, and I'm the only one that feel like this. He's just so damn cute, his brown eyes and red hair. The way he runs his fingers through it when it gets in his eyes... STOP JACK! Your dreaming again. I should get some sleep. I close my eyes, not caring about the lights or the covers.

I know, short. Sorry guys. Anyway, Finn gone! Salute! See what I did there? I tried to be AJ. No? Okay, bye.

Salute!