seven // supernatural

Once Finn fed Finland and I cleaned up his hand, I plopped on his couch, my body weak and tired. I was grateful that it was Friday and I didn't have classes tomorrow.

Finn waddled out of his room in baby blue penguin pyjama pants and a grey t-shirt. He sat down beside me and poked my side. "Hey, Cat."

I gave him a tired smile. "Hi, Finnegan."

He frowned. "I like Finn."

"And I like Catherine."

"Catherine makes you sound old."

I raised my eyebrows. "I don't exactly know how to respond to that."

"Don't." Finn waved me off.

I stood up and rubbed my eyes. "I should be going."

"Already?" He pouted. "You just got here!"

"Cindy's probably..." I trailed off, remembering that Cindy wasn't currently speaking to me. I took my jacket off and sat back down. "I guess I'll stay a bit longer."

"Great!" Finn grinned. "Netflix?"

"Yeah, why not." I yawned. Finn shook his head.

"You need coffee."

"I'd rather not be bouncing off your walls, please and thank you. Plus, I don't wanna scare your cat, and I'm pretty sure he hates me already."

"Finland loves you."

"Sure he does."

Finn got up and headed into the kitchen. I turned my head slightly and saw Finland's big blue eyes staring at me. He quickly looked away and hopped down from the chair, padding quietly to where his owner was.

What a cute cat, I thought.

Finn soon reemerged with two cups in his hands. He set one in front of me on his small coffee table. "Coffee." He said.

I sighed. "Thank you."

"No problemo, Catherine." He stumbled over my name, almost calling me Cat again. He pushed his dark locks out of his eyes as he walked over to the television. "Have you ever watched Supernatural?"

"Nope."

"How?" He gasped. "It's one of the greatest shows ever created."

"I like sleeping at night with happy dreams. I'd rather not fantasize about demons."

"Why not? That's one of the best things to fantasize about."

"You're weird, Finn."

"No, I'm supernatural."

"...shut up."