Who Are You?

Heyy everyone, this chapter will be a bit long, so prepare yourselves. It's worth it since this one is really good. Well next chapter soon, I'm out.
PEACE ✌.

_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_

"Jack?"

"Hello, (Y/N)," Jack supposedly said.

"Your not Jack," (Y/N) said backing away a bit more.

He walked towards you. "I'm not Jack, but I am someone much better, darker, and more fun." All of a sudden, the air got colder.

"Iii-fff your not Jj-ackk Ffrr-osstt, then Who are you?" you said as you were shivering.

"Well sweetheart, lets just say that..." He backs you up against a tree. He snakes an arm around your lower back, moves some hair from your face with the other, and pulls you a bit too close for comfort against him. You stare up into his golden eyes as they glowed in the darkness under the moonlight.

You could feel your face getting hotter despite his ice-cold body against you, and the freezing weather. You couldn't even feel yourself shiver anymore.

"I'm a much better Jack than Frostbite. Be careful, you don't want me nipping at your nose, or do you?" he says really close to your face and caressing your cheek.

Before you could reply or even blink, he let you go. You stared at him as he flew up in the air directly in front of the moon.
(PIC ABOVE)

"Well the night is young. Catch you later (Y/N)," he said with a wink, then disappeared.

_x_x_x_TIMESKIP_x_x_x_

You had just gotten back to Jamie's, you quickly took off your winter wear.

"(Y/N). Sweetheart where were you, dinner's almost ready," Jamie's mom asks.

"I'm sorry, I-I just w-wanted to g-go far a small w-walk. Heh, I guess t-time got away f-from m-me," you say shivering as you hug your shoulders for warmth.

"Well you must be cold. Go ahead and take a nice hot bath to warm youself up. Dinner will be done soon. Now go," she says shoo-ing you upstairs.

"Th-anks aunt-iie," you said as you hurried to the guest room.

You pulled some Panda PJ's from your drawer, then headed into the bathroom that was right in your room. Best room ever!!

x_x_x_Bedroom_x_x_x

x_x_x_Bedroom_x_x_x

After soaking in a steamy, and relaxing bath, you put on your Panda PJ's with whatever underwear you want

After soaking in a steamy, and relaxing bath, you put on your Panda PJ's with whatever underwear you want. I don't care.

You bent over to pick up your clothes to place them into a nearby hamper, when you suddenly hear a wolf whistle from behind you

"Mmm panda shorts, I like what I see (Y/N)," the familiar voice said.

You stand up straight, cover your butt, and turn around to see the Jack with golden eyes and black hair sitting right in front of the bay window.

_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_

Heyy party people, I decided to cut this chapter in half since I felt it was too long. Y'know the saying, "This story is way too long, you need to cut it!!"
And I did just that, so the other half will be chapter 4.

No update.