You're Dead

Maya's POV

My alarm went off, and I feel like crap. I turned to look at Riley.

"Morning."

"Morning." She smiled, that's all she has to do to make my day better. I kiss her forehead.

"How about you stay home today? I will go to school and get your homework and stuff." She nodded her head. I could tell that she was still exhausted. I covered her up with the blanket and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." I got ready for school. I was walking to my locker when I seen Lucas. He must've seen me look his way because he gave me a smirk. I opened my locker and started getting supplies I needed for my first few classes. A person leaned on a locker beside me. From the cowboy boots I could tell it was Lucas. I slammed my locker.

"What do you want!" He just started laughing.

"Geez cool down Hart." I took him by the front of his shirt and shoved him into the lockers.

"Ok let me go! Sorry!"

"You think I am going to let you go that easy?"

"I didn't do anything, get the hell off of me!" He yelled. I backed off him slowly, then hitting him in the face as hard as I could. He fell to the ground and I straddled him and kept hitting him. I was pulled away by someone. I looked down at him and seen a pool of blood. I kicked him while still in hold of the person.

"If I hear that you EVER touch her again, I will kill you!" I spit on him and was dragged down to the office.

"Ms. Hart, I am going to have to suspend you, and take away your art design job. I'm sorry." I looked at by knuckles.

"You know that he hurt her?"

"Who?"

"Lucas hurt Riley. She was in the hospital yesterday, and I just can't help protect her from him. He's hurt her so much." He sighed.

"Maya you're a great student, and this art thing is a big deal, but you can't just come to school and beat someone up."

"I know."

"I'll see what I can do for you, but I don't want you on school grounds for two weeks." He handed me a slip. I stood up and went to the nurse's office to clean my hands.

"Let me bandage your hands." The nurse said. I sat on the chair as she rummaged through a drawer looking for rap.

"You messed him up pretty bad." The nurse commented.

"Sort of the point."

"He has a fractured nose, busted lip, and a definite black eye." I kept quiet not knowing that I was possible of that much damage to a person.

"How's Riley doing?" She asked.

"She's doing well."

"That's good. How much longer?"

"About 3 and a half months."

"Well you're finished."

"Thank you."

"No problem, but make sure to put some ice on them, because they will be sore for a few days." I nodded my head and left the school. I walked into the peacefully quiet apartment. In the bedroom Riley is still asleep. I changed into some sweats and cuddled with Riley.

"How was school?"

"I don't know because I was there for thirty minutes."

"What happened?"

"I kicked Lucas's ass." She buried her face into my neck and giggled.

"What now?" Riley questioned.

"I'm suspended from school for two weeks, and I'm sure Lucas won't be there for two weeks."

"Ok now you have to stop beating people up." Riley stated.

"Oh shhh, and go back to sleep."

LOL Maya kicked his ass!!!

Hope you liked it!

Comment and vote

~Jarzarmax~