Chapter fourteen

I've noticed that you guys like the parts where they use magic and where they fight using magic, so I will try my best to write more of that!

Vote and comment!

cora's pov

Niall, Zayn, Harry, and I enter an old looking shop. Once we got in, it was pretty dark. The only light that was shown was down a hallway, which scared me a bit. I held on to Niall's arm and he smirked down at me. This place was giving me the chills.

"What? This place gives me the chills." I truthfully said. Niall chuckled and rubbed my hair.

Harry walked over to the front counter and lightly tapped the bell. "On my way, hold on!" A female voice shouted from the back room. A middle aged woman came walking our way and smiled at all of us. "Yes, how may I help you?"

"I was told that you can help us transport to places," Harry said, leaning down on the counter and looking dangerously hot. The girl raised her eyebrow at Harry, looking like she was asking 'do you have powers?'

Harry smirked at her and snapped his fingers, fire floating above them. The woman nodded and she left the counter, making her way towards our side.

"Where will you guys be going?"

I looked around the store, feeling someone watching me. But I couldn't see anyone.

"Australia." Niall told the woman.

They continue to talk as I still feel someone staring at me. I let go of Niall's arm and took a look around the store. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. As I pass by a knight statue, I noticed that there was a flash of red at the eye of the knight.

Holding on tight to the knife in my
knife belt, I casually acted normal. Making a turn down the aisle I look from the corner of my eye to see that there was someone in there watching me. Walking back to the statue, I pretended to take an interest on the items beside the knight.

In a flash, the knight moved and was about to slice my head off with its sword. I took a step back, dodging the sword. The sword instead sliced the air, missing me. Now everyone's attention was on us and I could see Niall running up to me.

The knight tried to hit me again, but I blocked it and used my magic to get rid of the sword, causing it to fall on the floor. Before he could pick it up, I kicked it aside.

As I was about to push the knight, a big puddle of water pushed them aside. I turned and saw that it was Niall.

"Watch out, Zayn!" I yelled, seeing the woman about to attack him. Harry shot fire at her, causing her to fly backwards and hit the wall. "Niall where's the transportation?!"

He pointed to the lightly dimmed hallway and I ran to it. He looked around the rows of doors and pointed to a black wooden door, the only one here.

We run over to it but when I tried to open it, it was locked. "Shit it's locked, Niall! And there's no key!"

We heard a crash from the store and both our heads snapped to the direction. "Niall! Cora!" Zayn and Harry both yelled our names, in pain.

"I'm going to help them, stay here and find a way to unlock the door!" Niall exclaimed, putting down his backpack as he ran back to the store.

Okay, Cora. You've got this.

I try to think of a spell that my mom taught me. But I can't. The last time I've learned a new spell was before I left. And this was a year ago, I can't remember.