Senpai confesses

-Taro's pov- As i see ayano walk i couldn't stop thinking of her i think i fell in love with her. How did i never notice her i mean sure she is a bit mysterious but i could handle that. Im going to ask her on a date and then I'll confess to her but it must be at night to make things a bit charming. "Hey ayano i wanted to ask if you would like to go out tomorrow at 9:00 p.m. if that's ok with you. -Ayanos pov- what! Senpai just asked me out i didn't know how to respond i almost burst in tears i was so happy i guess he noticed me blushing "Y-Yea Yea i love to go on a date with you" i smiled and blushed -Taro's pov-" I'll meet you at the park then" i could tell she was blushing but i was used to girls blushing. ~Lunchtime~ "Hey budo i need to tell you something" -budo's pov- "yea what is it" i couldn't stop but feel angry everytime he spoke after all he is my rival...that bastard.-Taro's pov- "I think i fell in love with ayano" i said and then he suddenly spit his drink out. "Are you ok budo?" "yea im fine" budo said. "I'll confess my love to her on our date" i sort of blushed. "Well i better get to class bye" -Budo's pov- what is wrong with me i can't control myself i wanted to beat the crap out of him but i stayed calm i couldn't stop but think of him and ayano i need to stop them even if...even if it means killing taro. I got home and went to bed i need to figure out a plan to kill taro. Once he is gone ayano will be mine only mine. I started to laugh a little. -Ayano's pov- i just couldn't stop thinking about senpais words he asked me out on a date tomorrow but what should i wear. I should look my best for the date. Oh senpai i smiled nothing can separate us now.