No bars will keep me away

-Budos Pov- i hit ayano hard on the head with the lid to prevent her from leaving. I quickly carried her and rushed home. I kept checking every minute to see if she was ok. It was her fault this happend as i said before she is mine and only mine.
-Ayanos Pov- thank god he finally left the room my head hurts alot but i needed to find a way out i rushed to the windows but they were shut with wood and nails. The only way i can get out was through the main door as budo slept i quietly walked towards his bedroom door. Then i felt as someone pulled me back i was scared and i didnt know what he would do. -Budos Pov- why was she leaving im the only one that she need im the one that will make her happy i punched ayano to keep her from struggling i quickly grabbed some rope and tied her to my bed. Shh ayano dont cry you belong with me not with anyone else. "Budo just let me go please im begging you" she started weeping but i only dried her tears it hurt me watching her like that but it was for a good cause. I looked at ayano and smiled she was so defenseless. I reached and stroke her cheek "Dont worry ayano i would never do anything bad to you i love you and i am your boyfriend aft-" I felt a hand reaching for me and and pinned me to the ground my neighbor probably heard something and called the police i struggled to get free and i snapped when a bastard touched ayano "GET YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM HER SHE IS MINE ONLY MINE!" i felt something hit my head and i blacked out the next thing i knew i was behind bars i needed to see ayano again she will love me she is my girlfriend after all..huh is that taro NoNONO i made sure he was dead why is he here it cant be TAROS DEAD I MADE SURE OF IT.