Bad Dreams

Weiss' P.O.V.

It all ended... nicely? Jaun got in big trouble with Ozpin. He admitted to framing Blue. Blue was, predictably, very forgiving of Jaun. Though he did give Jaun a warning for the next time he pulls something like that. No one turned Jaun in, we were to busy pitying him. Unfortunately, Jaun's luck was running low when Ozpin came and discovered what was going on.
Jaun got a simple lecture about tolerance, and acceptance. At least that's what he told us.

After all that comotion with Jaun, team RWBY feared that Blue was peeved off. He was nonchalant about it all, but his face gave away that he was extremely "troubled". We were expecting him to transfer teams, or even leave the school. The worst thing he did was ignore us for a couple days. It doesn't sound to bad, but we have classes together everyday that last two hours each. He also ate lunch with us, which I found odd considering he was playing the quiet game. All in all, it takes determination for a person to ignore people they see everyday the way Blue did.

Though, that was weeks ago. Now he acts as if nothing ever happened. He talks with us as normally as ever. Him and Jaun are currently on good terms too. He even seems happier than before.

I'm walking to lunch to meet with Ruby right now. She invited me to hang out with her and Yang at one of their favorite spots. I reach the door, checking the sign and adress. "Crow Bar..." I think out loud. "Yep, that's the name. Don't wear it out." Ruby says. I jump being startled by her sudden appearance. "Why do you keep doing that?" I complain. "Because your so cute when your scared." Ruby chimes. I frown, a light blush creeping onto my cheeks. I groan then push past her into the bar. "Aren't you too young to be in a bar?" I comment. "As long as I don't order anything, there's no proof I was ever here." Ruby says, obviously quite proud of her seemingly ingenious plan. But... "They have cameras you know." I snidely reply. Ruby then groans, pulling her cape over her head. She runs over to Yang... and Blake. "We have to get out of here." She worriedly urks her sister. "Hey Weiss!" Yang exclaims, completely ignoring her sister. "Hi Yang." I politely say with a smile, glad that I get to hang with the team outside of school. "Hi Weiss." Blake says. "Hello kitty kat." I say witha smirk. Blake blushes and hides her face under a book. "Hey, that's my speil!" Yang whines. I look at her and smile, "oops." I say innocently. "Guys..." Ruby urges. "Come on..." She exasperates. "Don't worry little sis, you can stay. You just can't order any adult juice." I hear Ruby loudly exhale. "Wait, do you mean... uhhh.... you know.... ummm.... the baby making stuff." She says, very quietly and shyly. We all laugh at Ruby's navievity, "She means alcohol, Ruby." Blake says, reassuring her.

After a while, we've all had our fair share of secretly spiked drinks, thanks to Yang. "Shhhh, shhh, shhh." Ruby says in a drunken slur. Her fingers covering her lips in a 'be quiet' fashion. "I'm drunk." She hiccups. I laugh and hiccup, "Noooo, I'm drunk." I say to her then I push her over with a finger, highly tippsy. Ruby and I are drunk off our asses but Blake and Yang seem to be fine. "Weren't you supposed to meet Blue an hour ago?" Blake asks. I look at the clock, almost snapping out of my drunk confusion. "Oh CRAP! I'm an hour late." I yell. I gather my things and stumble out the bar, before I go I remember to say bye. "Peace, Biatches." I say, then throw a peace sign.

Before leaving I notice a TV in the corner of the bar. On the screen is a dark skin faunus talking into a mic at the borders. I catch some subtitles but leave before I read all of it. "What's going on with Atlas border patrol?" I ask myself. I'm too drunk to care right now. I reach the sidewalk, then hail a taxy. "Blossom Peak, please." I say, obviously still a little drunk.

I fell asleep? I sit up in the back of the cab, the driver looking in the mirror asks if I'm okay. "Yea, just a little hungover." I reply. "Well, your lucky there was some traffic. You seemed to have needed that rest young lady." The old cab driver says. "Thanks, how much do I owe you?" He points to the digital counter in front of me. I gasp in shock that the peak was so far from the Bar. The payment came up to sixty credits. I payed him then hopped out. "Thanks again." I say, waving goodbye to the old man. He waves back, then drives off. I turn around to see a clear path that Blue described to me.

After walking for what seemed like forever, I see cherry blossoms every where. Then I see a boulder with what seemed like a majestic Blue sitting on top of it. I walk up to it, jumping to the top so I can sit next to him. I land perfectly next to him on my feet, but I guess hangovers aren't to be taken lightly. I slightly misplaced my foot and nearly fell of the edge of the steep side of the hill.
Luckily for me Blue caught me by my calf. "Who knew an Ice Queen could slip?" Blue jokes. I sit and lightly slap him on his arm. "That's not funny!" I whimper. He laughs then pulls me into a hug. At first I'm reluctant to reward his arrogance, but eventually I give in to his warm embrace.
"You wanted to talk... in private?" I remind him, to try and escape the situation so my blush would go away. "It must be pretty cold out. The Ice Queen is blushing." He jokes. Giving me an out, I take it gladly. "It's freezing out here." I say. Thankfully, it is actually cold so I don't have to fake a shiver. Without another word he takes of his Jacket and wraps it around me. "Any better?" He asks with a small smile on his face. "It could be warmer..." I say, half serious, but still grateful for his coat. "Here..." He says, then pulls me into a side hug. We lay back, then I cuddle into him, accepting the power house of warmth.

It takes him a while, but he finally starts opening up. "I hope your hungover enough to not remember this conversation." He murmurs. My eyes widen a little bit, "How did you know." I question. He whips out a pack of gum, and kisses my forehead. "Carry some when your partying with Yang." I gasp, and snatched the gum from his hand, popping a couple pieces in my mouth. "You could have said something." I lecture. "Didn't want to embarrass you." He says. "Whatever..." I mutter. He gently exhales, "I've been having some pretty messed up dreams lately." He says. After a long pause I urge him to go on. "Keep going." I say. "I keep dreaming about team RWBBY, getting their asses handed to them." He says. After another pause I say, "I'm here to listen to you, not the other way around." I comment. Just a little irritated at his 'not so common' courtesy.

"That's pretty much it." He says.
"There just bad dreams. Team RWBY isn't dying anytime soon." I say, I cuddle him a little closer, if that's possible. "Thanks for listening... I appreciate it. More than you know." He says. "There just bad dreams. As long as you know I... we love you, everything will be fine." I say. I almost let my confession slip. I really do like Blue, alot. I just don't know when or how to tell him.

I've had soo many bad dreams about it.