The call.

Delirious's POV-
I want to kmow what the bitch had to say. He already broke Evans heart why did she want him back? So she can destroy Evan even more?

E- Hello?

S- Evan, baby look I'm sorry for what happened in the past. I still love you. Please I changed please I want you back.

E- You changed?

He then winked at me and the guys. He's probably going to trick her.

S- Yes I did. I won't cheat on you again. Please tell me your still not gay? I can change that for you don't worry.

E- No I'm not gay.

He gave us anpther wink saying he's still gay.

E- I still love you and it hurts every time I'm not with you.

S- So can we be a thing now? Your giving me another chance!

She sounded so happy and innocent. I want to see her suffer.

E- Yeah, I moved out of my old house do you want my new addres so we can meet up?

S- Yes! I would love that!

E- Okay the street is called I LIED TO YOU!! I'M STILL GAY AND I STILL THINK YOUR A BITCH FOR DOING THAT!! DON'T EVEN BOTHER CALLING ME AGAIN BECAUSE I WON'T ANSWER!!

S- WHAT THE FUCK EVAN!! What did you find some one better? If you did then let me hear that person because I know that nobody will love you!

Evan didn't know what to do. He looked at us to help and nobody wanted to so I did.

D- SUP BITCH!! Evan did find someone better and it's me. What are you going to cry all night or what?

S- EWWW!! WHAT THE HELL!! WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. I am better looking than you, I can cook, I clean, I can do even more stuff than you so I'm better than you. Evan deserves someone better and sexier!

D- You know I just ignored everything you said and I heard oh Evan diserves a prostitude that will only make his life worse. Thats what i heard so yeah if I where you I'll stop talking. BYE BYE BITCH!!

With that I hang up and look at my friends. Everyone for some reason is shocked for what I said except for Evan who just smiled at me. "Well I guess someone is really like Evan." Nogla said. "Shut your bitch ass up! I only did this because non off your ugly asses wanted to help." "Look who's talking. We all know we're better looking than you." Tyler said. I was blushing with anger and embarrassment Luckily I had my mask on to cover my face. "Hey leave delirious alone we all perfectly know that he's better looking than all of ya'll." Evan said. He actually said that. It felt like my heart was about to burst out of my chest. "How about you? Why are you saying he's better looking than us and not you?" Tyler said. "First, because he is better looking than all of ya'll. Second, I'm too sexy for anyone to beat." He than layed down on the couch and put his leg up like a little triangle and rested his head on both of his arms. His muscles showed and he was perfect.

I just wanted to kiss him and- "Hey Delirious wake the fuck up!" I heard Tyler yell. I think I was day dreaming shile looking at the pool outside. "What? W-What happened?" I looked at everyone and everyone was sitting down like they where snd Evan was still laying down. "You where day dreaming. I bet you where thinking on Evan while he was doing that posse." Everyone started saing ohhhhh and me and Evan where blushing. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at Tyler who started that. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!! No I wasn't." "Then why are you blushing?" "How do you even know I'm blushing if I have my mask on?" Thats when I noticed Lui was missing. I was too slow to react and I felt my mask being pulled off. I was blushing with anger and embarrassment. "GIVE IT BACK LUI!!" I said running towards the small man. "AHHH!! NOGLA HELP ME!!" Lui said with his squiker voice. He jumped on the back off Nogla and they both ran outside. I can't go outside without my mask. I stopped in the entrance and just locked it. Simple as that. "Why did you lock the doors isn't Lui and David outside?" Vanoss said. "Yeah they are but they won't give me my mask so the're staying outside until I have it back." "Oh okay." We both went to the living room where Tyler and Craig where.

Clue word. Where. Because they wern't there anymore.

"Do you want to play video games?" I said. I didn't know what to do or say so I just said whatever came in mind. "Yeah sure. Let me go grab my ps4 and my 2 controlers." He went to our room and I waited for him. "Delirious what time is it!?" "8 o'clock!" We both stsrted to laugh by that old joke. ( If you get it I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!) Once we finished laughing I heard some one knocking on the door. "Hey open up fockers." Yeah, defenitly Nogla. "I'll open up if you give me my mask?" "No way." "Fine I won't let you in simple as that." "No wait! Fine, I'll give you your mask back. Only if you come out of the house." "Then never." Thats when Evan opened up the door but not to let them in, but to just grab my mask and closing it again. "I think this belongs to you?" Evan said while giving me my mask. "Thanks Evan. Now lets play video games!" "Let us in first!" Lui said with his squiker voice. I didn't want to but I had to.

Vanoss's POV-
I almost forgot. I still control everyone for a whole week! "Alright! Since I still control all of you I say that me and Delirious play games while Nogla and Lui will be our leg stands." Both of them had a pissed off face and did as I said. We went to the living room and Nogla turned on the ps4. An hour passed and we where all tired. "Delirious what time is it?" I said. "8 o'clock." The 2 of us laugh while David and Lui looked at us with WTF faces. "No but really what time is it?" "Wow, its 9 o'clock. I never get tired this early." I got shocked. I always sleep at 9 o'clock. How does he not get tired? "Delirious whats your normal bed time?" "I don't know. It's some times 2 o'clock or 3 o'clock." "What! Why so late?" "I don't know. I just stay up all night watching videos or editing." "Well for now on your getting a bed time. Next thing you know you look like a 50 year old guy." "Alright mom." "Who do you think your calling mom?" "Well your acting like my mom. What do you want me to call you dad?" "Hey, call me daddy." I said while winking at him. I saw him ears get red. "SHUT THE FUCK UP EVAN!" He said while trowing a pillow at me. We just laughed and forgot that David and Lui where still there.