Beach day!

Erin- She's Tyler's little sister. She has galaxy looking hair- basically blue and purple. She sometimes wears a beanie and she has a piercing on her lip. She might be sometimes rude, disrespectful, crazy, and loud sometimes but she has a very sweet personality in the inside. If you ever feel depressed because someone dies or you just have a very low self-esteem then go to Erin because she's very good with words. She's very caring if you get on her good side. She's very shy around stranger but then once she knows you even more you know why they call her and Piper 'The life of the party.' Like always Tyler is VERY and I mean VERY over protective. He doesn't want her to wear something that shows to much skin and he doesn't like her talking to guys. Every time she talks to a guy Tyler gets in front of them and tells her to hang out with his group. She hates it but she likes it because she feels protected but someday she has to have her own life.

  Piper-  She is one of the most insane people you'll ever meet. She will try to stab you if you mess with her or anyone she loves especially when you say names to her. She wears most of the time her beanie and she also has a piercing but on her nose. She has jet-black hair like Evan but darker. She's just like Erin but Piper os more insane when it comes to her pocket knife Delirious bought for her in her 15 birthday. She also has a sweet side and the only way she would cry is if something happens to Delirious because Delirious is basically her angel. Delirious will sometimes try to protect her but he already knows Piper won't let no one try to take advantage of her. Delirious wouldn't even try to win an argument because he already knows she might win.
Key word: MIGHT! Piper doesn't know but Delirious let's her win an argument on purpose to make her shut up.

  Kelvin- He's the type of brother that everyone wants to have. He respects you, he's always their for you, and he'll never yell or punch you for something stupid; he always has a reason. He has the left eye green and his right one brown. He also has a beanie sometimes. He always covers his right eye with his hair and even if people say he looks like an emo once you see him and hear him speak to you you instantly fall for him. He may have a sweet and beautiful side but under all of the beauty a dark and brutal side of him is living their just waiting for someone to really piss him off. Don't. Ever. Try. To piss him off. He could literally reck you in seconds. He has girls everywhere he goes but he doesn't want any lady's that fall easily because that might mean trouble in the future.

That's how their personalities are and how hey look like. If I missed anything tell me or something like that because I have short memory sometimes. Without further adew (I think that's how you say it I don't know I'm very stupid sometimes.)enjoy the story. I fell like those people from the movies telling this. LOL.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Delirious's POV-
  I was grabbing all of my stuff for the beach and then I heard the door from my room open. I looked and it was just Evan. "I have to tell you something Del." Evan said with a serious voice. "What is it?" I was getting nervous because you never know what someone might say. "Do you want to act like a couple because you know sometimes their might be fans here and they might get weirded out. Plus are you wearing your mask?" "I don't know that's if you want to act like a couple. And no I'm not wearing my mask because it would be to goddamn got outside." He nodded and went to grab his stuff.

  "Okay is everyone ready?" Evan said to the guys. The girls where still upstairs getting ready and the guys where all ready. Piper came down stairs with a tank top and some shorts. "Piper why are you dressed up as a slut?" I said while people laughed. "Hey I can dress up as whatever I want. If I look like a slut then be it. I dress however I want." She frowned and looked at the stairs waiting for Erin.

  Once Erin got down the stairs Tyler stood up from the couch and frowned. Erin had shorts but a little longer than Pipers shorts and a shirt that shows her stomach a little. Of course Tyler got protective and stood in front of Erin. "Why are you wearing a little tank top? Why does your stomach show? Change right now I don't want guys staring at you." Erin growled and walked half way down the stair and stopped. "No." Tyler turned around and looked at Erin. "What? No. You think I accept that as an answer? Go change right now before I get a sweater and put it on you." That actually happened when we where young. Erin was 15 and she wore a shirt that showed her stomach and she argued but Tyler grabbed a sweater and put it on her. She wasn't happy at all. She stomped every time she took a step and closed the door hard. "Tyler your WAY over protective." I said. "Delirious you don't even try protecting your sister. Do you really want your sister to look like that?" I looked at Piper and she had a serious face. "Of course she looks like a slut but I already know she protects herself. She even proved it one and she almost went to jail because of it." Everyone's eyes widen and looked at Piper who looked too innocent to even kill a bug. "Well what happens if your sister couldn't protect herself?" "Then I wouldn't even let her outside. But that's different. She is not a little girl anymore you have to let that go." He just ignored my question and sat next to Craig.

  Once Erin came back down she had a shirt on and it didn't show her stomach. Tyler smiled at the fact of that. "See Erin? You still look beautiful with a shirt on." Of course she didn't like the fact that he made her do that but I knew deep inside she was graceful to have a protective brother. "I really hate you Tyler." She said trying not to laugh but failed. "Come on Erin I know you think I'm the best brother ever." "Well duh. Your the only brother I have you idiot." "Whatever let's just go to the beach."

  We just walked 5 minutes because it was right behind our house. We looked for a spot and found the perfect spot; their was not too many rocks and not to many people. We put our stuff down and not a minute passed before a group of 5 girls walked up to Evan. "Omg! Aren't you Vanoss!!" One of them said practically fangirling. I just chuckled at that and then they looked over at the rest of the guys. "Omg the group is here! Wait where's Brock and Brian?" They said. "Somewhere in California just not here in the moment." They still screamed in excitement and told everyone except me, Kelvin, Piper, and Erin for autographs. Once they got autographs they walked to Evan. "Hey I have more friends over their if you would mind hanging out with us. You see we're lonely over their." One of them said trying to convince Evan. "No thanks I just came here with the guys." "Another girl grabbed Evan's arm and looked at him. "Please join us. We need a real man to keep us safe from danger." She twirled her hair trying to act cute and stuff. Time to ruin their moment because you could literally see Evan struggling. "Well aren't you all just thirty hoes?" I said making Evan laugh and the guys. Of course the group of girls got all pissed off. "And who the fuck do you think you are calling us hoes? Look at those two girls over their. They look even mo-" I got so pissed but I couldn't do anything until Piper just punched the living shit out of her. She fell to the sand passed out. "If no one wants to get smacked the shit out of then then I say you guys leave right now!" She looked like she was ready to punch the living shit out of someone. The girls carried their friend and left. "Well that's one way to start our day." Tyler said. "Yeah. You'll get used to it don't worry." I said which shocked almost everyone. "How can you say it so calm when your sister just punched the shit out of that bitch." Lui said.

  Everyone laughed and we talked for a while and then just started racing each others to see who gets to the water first.

Vanoss's POV-
  We where all having an awesome time and like always my brother always found a way to get a lady. We swam and played for a while.

  I looked if their was a place to go and have a beer and to my luck their was an open bar close form the beach. "Hey guys I'm going to the bar want to come?" Everyone agreed and we walked to the place.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Don't panic! Their will be a part 2 so I won't skip a lot. I have a problem. The only way I can update is when my sister either let's me borrow her phone, even if it's very rare, or my brother isn't using his tablet but for right now I have nothing to actually use. Some chapters might be late but you know my brother and sister hate me but don't worry I will try my best! PEACE!! ✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻