II

As our eyes met, I suddenly looked away, feeling my cheeks burn. Unfortunately, I choked on my food.

Hoseok-ssi went to me and poured water in my glass. I immediately drank it, making me calm a bit.

"Seokjin-ah, please slow down."

"Thank you." I grabbed the table napkin and wiped my mouth.

Shi.t, this is embarrassing.

I raised my head and my eyes landed on the guy looking at me, worried.

It's him.

He immediately looked away and went to the double swing doors with a sign of "Employees Only".

He looked worried..

Yeah he's worried because you are their costumer and if you die, the expenses will be theirs so stop dreaming Seokjin.

I sighed and continued eating.

***

I'm standing outside the restaurant, waiting for Hoseok-ah. I just came back here to meet him.

I was swinging my foot and my head shot upwards after I heard a voice.

"Annyeong! Annyeong~" Hoseok-ah bade his goodbye to his co-workers while waving his hand. His brown coat was hanging on his arm while him, wearing a black long-sleeved turtle neck.

"Ah, Seokjin-ah, sorry to keep you waiting. Shall we go?" He showed his bright smile and I nodded, smiling back.

Even at this gloomy afternoon, his smile's like a sunshine. He's so bright like a sun but that guy is still my sun.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Coffee shop near the park. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah."

We entered the coffee shop and ordered cafe lattes. We sat on a table for two.

"So why'd you ask me to meet you up?"

"I just want to know if you like my friend."

"Who? The guy with silver hair?"

"Yup! So, what? Do you like him?" He looks hopeful about my answer.

"Uhmm... I— I think?"

"Waaaaah! Finally!!" He raised his voice in glee, making my brow raise as well.

"Why?"

"He said nobody likes him and no one will because according to him, he looks ugly. But, I kept on giving him hope that someone will like him and it'll turn into love but, again, he just won't believe in me."

He didn't seem to be the negative person but I'm wrong. Everyone will be liked by someone. Just wait at the right time and he'll come, don't be impatient. God has a right time, right place, right situation for you to meet him.

"What's his name?" I asked, eager to know his name.

"He's Kim Namjoon. Oh and sorry, I'll properly introduce myself. I'm Jung Hoseok. I'm your hope, your angel, J-hope!"

I giggled at his hyperness and introduced myself as well, "Again, I'm Kim Seokjin, 25 of age."

"Wah! You're my hyung. And oh, Namjoonie too."

My eyebrows ceased, "what do you mean?"

"Namjoon is also in my age but, I'm older in months."

"Really? What—"

"We're 94 liners." He cut off, knowing my question.

"Come back tomorrow at the restaurant, I'll help you know him more." Without hesitation, I nodded my head, agreeing.

***

I took the same spot again for the third time in here. Hoseok simply waved and smiled at me when he noticed my presence. I was looking at the menu that a random waiter gave me earlier when a deep voice interrupted me.

I know this voice.

I raised my head, recognizing the silver hair and dimples that obviously gaining attention from the customers.

"Sir?"

"A-ah, yes? Pardon?"

"What's your order?" He repeated.

"O-oh y-y-yeah. M-my order... you—" his eyes immediately widen.

"N-N-NO! That's not what I meant! What I mean is, my order, what can you suggest?" I repeated my sentence and thankfully he didn't suspect or what.

"I suggest you try our fetuccini, green tea frappucino and fried ice cream."

"A-ah, okay. I'll try those."

"Ice cream flavor? The list of flavors for our ice cream is located at the back of the menu." I checked it out and just picked randomly. I was too dazed in him to focus in ordering.

"I'll get chocolate-mint. That'll be all." He smiled and left.

I was waiting for my order when my phone rang. I fished it out and answered the call without looking at the caller's ID.

"Yes, hello?"

"Hey Jin hyung! It's me, Hobi."

"Why do you have to call? You can just talk to me here."

"We're not allowed. Sorry. Anyway, how's it going?"

"Nothing special. I kept stuttering and it's annoying."

"It looks like it's nothing new. Well, I mean, you look like the type of person to stutter when you are nervous or infront of someone you like."

"Ugh yeah right."

"Anyway, I called because I wanna inform you that my friend here is starting to be clumsy. He seems to be in panic and rushing the chefs to finish cooking the food."

"Why are you saying this to me?"

"I dunno. I felt like saying this to you. He keeps reminding our chefs about the order. It's hilarious!"

"What... food is he—"

"Fetuccini, green tea frappucino and fried chocolate-mint ice cream. Oh, I have to go. Break time's over. Bye hyung!"

He ended the call and I can't help but to stare into nothingness.

No, maybe I'm just over-thinking, right?

"Hello sir, here's your order." Namjoon-ah placed the plate infront of me and a cup of ice cream and a plastic cup full of green tea frappe with whipped cream above.

"Thank you." I showed him my smile before he left and I started to dig in.

I grabbed the plastic cup and felt a smooth texture at the back of it. It was a sticky-note.

'Hey. Can we meet up at Moonbucks at 3:00 pm? :)
-Namjoon'