III

After receiving the note, I finished my food immediately and paid for it.

I need air.

I was receiving weird looks from the other customers but, I didn't care. All I know that time is to leave the restaurant and breathe the fresh air outside.

I'm currently sitting on a bench here at the park. My heart is still beating so fast.

It's 2:46 pm already and I've decided to meet him up.

My hands are sweating, trembling while making my way to the coffee shop located near the shore.

I finally arrived at the coffee shop and noticed that no one is inside excluding the cashier woman, a waiter and the barista.

"Good afternoon!" She greeted when I was walking towards the counter. I ordered iced coffee and paid for it. I sat beside the window, waiting for my drink and him.

Will he arrive?

What if he's fooling me?

What if—

"Hello sir, here is your drink. Enjoy."

"A-ah thank you."

I started sipping throu the straw and tasted the rich flavor of the coffee, calming me.

Looking around the coffee shop, this place seems new and the ambiance is very nice. It sends a cozy feeling. There are book shelves full of novels that can be read and some board games that you can play with while drinking your beverage.

My thoughts were interrupted when the chimes hanging on the door, rang, indicating that a customer entered the coffee shop. I shifted my gaze towards the entrance and saw him. His eyes were wandering around, looking for something, his chest rapidly going up and down and sweats streaming down his face, obviously that he just ran.

Shocked, my mouth was in agape and again, my heart is pounding hard that I can feel it in my whole body. His eyes met mine and felt my cheeks go warm. I looked down and sensed that he came closer to me and...

"Hi." His voice rang in my ears. It kept repeating like a broken mantra.

"H-hi. Ha-have a seat. What drink do you like? I'll go order snacks anyway." I know, I looked like I'm in panic but, I just can't helped it.

"I'll just have iced americano and dark chocolate cake." He answered. I immediately stood up and ran to the counter, ordered his drink and cake and went back.

"So... you, placed this sticky note on the tray I used and—"

"Wait. I put that sticky note on the tray?" I cut him off. I didn't even have a sticky note that time and even if I have, I don't have the courage to do that.

"What? You don't?" He asked, comepletely puzzled. I showed him the sticky note I received earlier. His eyebrow raised.

"This sticky note is on my drink earlier." I gave him the note, "I thought you stick it on my plastic cup and—"

"No I didn't."

"Then, who did—"

"F.uck." He cussed under his breath. I grabbed the sticky note he said that "I" sent him.

'Hi! Can we meet up at Moonbucks? I'm the handsome guy with rich brown hair and broad shoulders.
—Seokjin.'

This isn't even my hand writing!

"Hope hyung did this." I heard him mutter but, I didn't hear it clearly.

"Pardon?"

"Hoseok hyung did this— the sticky note, the meet up here,everything!"

"Come back tomorrow at the restaurant, I'll help you know him more."

Oh God!

"I— I think I will go—"

"No. Since we're here, why can't we just enjoy our time and know each other?" He suggested which I agreed.

We talked and talked. Every information about him was interesting. I was still mesmerized by his beauty. He looks so cool and intimidating and—

"Seokjin-ah? You still with me?"

"Uh, yeah."

We soon finished our drinks so we decided to continue or conversation at the shore. We removed our shoes and walked at the water, feeling the soft and smooth sand and strong waves and the sea breeze that touches our skin.

"So, Seokjin hyung. What do you prefer to be your lover, older than you or younger?"

"Doesn't matter. As long as he loves me that's fine."

"Hey hyung."

"Hm?"

"Should we watch the sunset? I heard, the view here is great." I nod as agreement. We sat on the sand and patiently wait for the sun to set infront of us.

Few minutes later, the sun is setting; the sky turned orange and breeze gets colder than earlier.

Soon, the sun has set and it's already evening. It's getting colder and I don't have any thick jacket to cover my body.

"Namjoon-ah, I should go." I stood up and dusted my pants. He stood up as well, placing both of his hands on his pant's pockets.

"Oh yeah. I'll send you home."

"Thank you but I can do it. You should go home as well. I know you're tired from work so you should rest." I bowed my head— actually, I nod my head once and started walking but, he called me, causing me to stop in my tracks.

He handed me his sweater, "wear this, it's getting cold."

"But you need—"

"But you need it more. You're just wearing plain tee and it looks like its thin." He insisted. I ended up accepting his offer, wearing it after I grabbed his sweater.

We bade our goodbyes and switched ways.