007 | IWAIZUMI HAJIME

one shot is titled—FANBOYstatus ; edited as of 03/18/20

status ; edited as of 03/18/20

The trio strolled around the hallways filled with fans of two certain third years.

"(F/n)-sama! You look so beautiful today!"

"KyAAA! Oikawa-kun!"

Compliments were never new to the duo, but they still never fail to be surprised each time. Hajime rolled his eyes and grumbled incoherent words before darting his eyes to the both of you who stood in the middle of the vociferous crowd.

"Thank you!" You both smiled, ruffling the hair of your fans before the both of you were given mountains of bento.

"Oi! Assikawa! (F/n)! We still have class to attend to!" Hajime barked, catching the attention of the two whilst the fans slowly disappeared from his scary demeanor.

The darker haired boy quickened his pace while you struggled to carry your bentos and gifts given by your fans.

"Lemme carry this, (F/n)-chan!" Tōru offered, knowing that Hajime wouldn't help you.

The said male stopped dead in his tracks, turning his head like a robot to send Tōru a piercing glare before continuing to walk again.

"Iwa-chan's so mean. He's not even helping you to carry this," Tōru pouted, referring to the gifts the fans sent you.

You chuckled, patting his back. "But then you helped me, Oiks."

"(F/n)-san, someone's calling for you!"

You nodded, sending the girl your signature grin before leaving the room.

"Ohayo!" You greeted the flustered boy in front of you.

"O-Ohayo, (F/n)-chan!" He bowed and stammered.

"How can I help you?" You raised an eyebrow, asking the boy.

"I-I like you!" Kiriko announced, his eyes shut tightly.

Your eyes widened as you rubbed the nape of your neck and sighed. You reached over to his head and tousled his blond hair. "I'm sorry but I'm not planning to date anyone yet," you sent him a small smile.

The boy slumped his shoulders, tears gathering up in his magenta eyes. With every step he took, he felt his heart crumbling down into small pieces.

"(F/n)-chan!" Tōru sprinted to you, and past Kiroko. he wiped his tears and turned around, seeing the famous Captain speak with you freely. Of course, a girl like you would only date a guy like him.

"Hey," He nudged your ribs, pointing his pinky to the boy who's walking away from you. "Another confession again, huh?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

You snorted, seeing a girl running away with tears falling down to the ground who came from the room Tōru came out of.

"You got one too," you scoffed, turning your indoor shoes to the direction of their class, walking to your classroom.

"I arranged you a date with Iwa-chan, okay?!" He whisper-yelled, flailing his arms in the air.

"REALLY? Thanks Oiks, you're the best!" You shrieked, hugging Tōru's neck so tight that he couldn't breathe.

"S-Somebody help!!!"

Hajime leaned against the bench, eyeing his watch as he waited for his childhood friend who is by the way taking 30 minutes just to gel and pick his clothes.

"Argh, I'm going crazy here," Hajime mumbled, tugging his dark locks. "What's taking him so long?" He thought, mumbling and rubbed his chin.

Assikawa, you're so late.

"Iwa-chan!" You called out, a grin on your face as you waved to Hajime. You failed to notice the rock in your way.

A loud thud was heard in the park as you groaned in pain. You rolled on the grassy ground, touching your bruised cheek.

"Oww..." You whined, small tears gathering at the corner of your eyes.

"(F-F/n)?!" Hajime quickly ran to your aid, helping you to sit on the bench.

"Now I know what Oiks feels," you stated, imagining his red cheek every time Hajime had to throw a volleyball directly to his face.

"I-I'm sorry! I thought you were Oikawa!"

"Oh, so if it's Tōru we're talking about, you'll really throw a goddamn volleyball to him?!" You spat, Hajime speechless. "Of course he's flirty and annoying sometimes but don't you dare hurt him!" You, yelled big tears dropping down. "It's hard to see that your childhood friend is hurting you, you know?!"

He hung his head low, feeling guilty. "I'm sorry."

He stopped when he heard you snickering. "Ha! I got it on tape!" You cheered, quickly sending the video to Tōru.

His mouth twitched, hands gripping the bench tightly. "You two are so alike," Hajime commented, pressing a bag of ice to the bump on your head whilst you winced in pain.

"Don't press it too hard!" You complained, jutting your bottom lip and crossed your arms.

"I like you," out of the blue, he suddenly said the words he refused to say.

"W-What?!" You became flustered and looked down.

He smirked and grabbed your chin, facing you to him.

"Guess what?" He slowly inched forward.

Two can play at this game Iwa-chan!

"What?"

"I'm your #1 fan," His smirked never disappeared as his pink lips touched yours in a sweet kiss.

"You'll always be my #1 fan, Iwa-chan."