028 | MORISUKE YAKU

SICK

SICK

病気

You coughed harshly, covering your mouth after doing so. Your body landed on the soft and warm pillows under you as you snuggled closer to it.

Your father knocked softly on the door before letting himself in. He heaved a deep sigh before striding towards his sick daughter.

"Do you want to go to school?" Your father asked as he stroked your hair.

You glared at him before sneezing. "I'm super sick, just in case you don't know, captain obvious." You retorted and sneezed once again.

He snorted before kissing your temple as he closed the door and went to work. You snuggled under the covers for extra warmth and pouted, bored that you had to stay for the whole day and do nothing. Your phone was confiscated along with your laptop.

You could imagine your father laughing right now, but he made a mistake for hiding it under your bed.

That's why you want to attend school everyday because you want to see Yaku and the rest of the volleyball team. You rubbed your eyes, seeing the time that the first period has just started.

You sighed, closing your eyes and slept, but the door sprung open, revealing Yaku, wearing his Nekoma jacket as he looked at you with worry.

"(F/n)-chan, you okay?" He kneeled down beside you, placing a hand on your neck to check your temperature.

You swatted his hands away. "Do I look okay?" You exclaimed sarcastically as he looked at your blushing face due to the fever.

He rubbed his neck. "I'm sorry (f/n)-chan." He cooed and pinched your swollen cheeks. "I'll make you feel better in just one day!" Yaku fist-bumped in the air, setting himself a new task.

"Yaku, what about school?"

"Hmm? What should I prepare? A rice porridge?" He was too occupied on taking care of his girlfriend as he put his hands on his hips, dismissing himself by closing your door.

You rolled your eyes and reached for your phone, quickly sending Kuroo a text.

nojamsjimon : kuroo, yaku's not gonna attend practice, k?

In just a second he replied and you wondered if he is in class or not.

k.tetsurou; oya oya?
u doin something kinky?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You rolled your eyes once more and replied,

excel; shut ur perverty mouth kuroo.

By that, he didn't reply so you were convinced that his phone was confiscated due to using it in class.

"(F/n)-chan~" Yaku opened the door with a bowl of rice porrige, water, and medicine.

You weakly smiled at him as he slowly handed you the contents of the tray he carried. He looked at his girlfriend seriously while eating the rice porridge he made.

When you finished the porridge, Yaku smiled and patted yoir back.

"It's good Yaku, I like it." You commented and drank the medicine.

You snuggled under the covers after eating and felt that it was way too cold. You turned to looked at Yaku who adjusted the heat in your room.

"Still cold?" He asked.

You nodded, patting the empty space beside you. He chuckled in response and gave in quickly.

Yaku wrapped his arms around you, feeling the warmth of your body. Yaku smiled at this contact and slowly stroked your head just like the way you wanted, until you fell asleep. He kissed your lips and left when your father arrived.

Tomorrow morning, you went to his class, asking if Yaku is inside.

"He's not here, because he's sick."

Guess it's your turn to take care of him now.

  —  

guys omg thanks for 74k reads!!! even though this one shot absolutely sucks ;(

requested by ; @Golden_flames29