013 | KUROO TETSURŌ

one shot is titled— IF YOUstatus: edited as of 03/29/2020part 2 of CHEATERS

one shot is titledIF YOU
status: edited as of 03/29/2020
part 2 of CHEATERS

she is leaving
and i can't do anything
love is leaving
like a fool, i'm blankly standing here.

"You can't do this!" I said in desperation, blocking their way from the door, not letting them escape.

She sent me a cold look, eyes hardening upon the sight of me. I looked at her eyes, not finding my reflection there, like it always used to. "I'm tired Kuroo. Just leave us alone," she went under my arm, only to leave me no choice but to shut the door close.

"You aren't leaving. No one will leave this goddamn house!" My wife flinched at how loud my voice had become. Our son, Kai, stepped in front of her, with his arms spread wide, protecting her like a shield.

"Dad, don't even dare to lay a finger on mom," the coldness of his voice pierced through my heart. "Or you'll have to go through me," he gave me a menacing gaze, lifting their luggage and held his mother's hand.

"Mom, let's go."

My hands went limp at both sides as Kai twisted the knob open. "(F/n)..." I muttered in desperation.

She flinched, Kai stopped from walking to turn around to his mother. I wanted her to turn back, to turn around and change her mind.

But she didn't.

She left with Jumin and I can't even do anything. My love left me. I laughed like a maniac while standing blankly beside the doorframe. Warm tears cascaded down my cheeks.

i'm looking at her, getting farther away
she becomes a small dot and then disappears
will this go away after time passes?
i remember the old times. i remember you.

My blurry eyes stared intently at the sleek black car that was slowly getting farther away. I didn't dare to blink, frightened that in a blink of an eye, she, along with our son would disappear. I watched as she became a small dot then disappeared.

Shutting the door close, I slowly walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, taking all the can of beers that I could see. I placed it on the coffee table before wiping the tears away from my eyes. Will this feeling ever go away?

I saw a photo from out wedding, her hands were linked with mine as she smiled brightly. I remembered the old times when we used to date at the beach, walking by the sea side as we get to know each other more.