Chapter 46- Double

Jeff's P.O.V.

I rushed into the house. Iris was standing, a puddle underneath her. Wait... Oh shit. She was in labor.

She stared at me. "Well... Help me, dumbass!" she snapped. I nodded. "Okay, Iris. Just... Wait on the couch. I'll go get help!" I ran out the door, as fast as I could. It was dark, but u managed to see a familiar figure.

"Jack!" I screamed. "Jack!" I repeated. He turned around. "Dude, are you okay?" he asked. "Iris is in labor!" I panted. "What?! Okay, what do you want me to do?" he snapped. "I don't know... You were training to be a doctor, right?" He nodded. "Yeah, but I stopped half way through my training! I can't deliver a baby, man! I can help with a pregnant woman, but... I can't help her give birth!" I groaned. "I don't gave time for you to be annoying! Get your ass in that house and help us!" Reluctantly, he followed me into my house.

Iris was screaming, laying on the couch. "Uh... I think I need a blanket... Go get one... And call Slender Man! I need his help right now, man!" I nodded and rushed to the phone. Quickly, I dialed Slender Man. "Slender Man, Iris is in labor get over here right now!" I screamed. rapidly "Jeffrey! Talk slower. I can't understand." he hissed. "Iris. Is. In. Labor." I sarcastically said slowly. "Oh... I'll teleport Karen and I there right now. Just let me wake her up. Do you remember what you did the last time Iris had her baby?" he asked. "Yeah. I loosened her pants and let her hold my hand. Karen put the baby in the blanket after it was born." I explained. "Do that! I'll be there in a minute."

Hanging up, I ran into the bedroom and found a blanket. It was great that so many of my friends were good with medical situations. Karen, Slender Man, Dr. Smiley, and Jack all could handle this sort of thing. Well, Jack wasn't the greatest, but he wasn't too bad.

I rushed back and saw Jack with Iris. I handed him the blanket and pulled off Iris's bottoms. Jack stared for a minute.

"Uh... You can start now, Iris." Jack said awkwardly. She nodded and began to breath heavy. I had a hold on her hand. I wasn't going to let go, no matter what. Nothing could take me away from her.

"Jeff!" she moaned. "I know, Iris... I know... Just squeeze my hand. If it hurts, take it out on my hand." I felt a tight hold on my hand. Tears streamed down her cheeks. As a crying was heard, I watched a small smile be placed on her lips.

Slender Man appeared in the middle of the room. "Fuck... Took you long enough." I hissed. "How many has she had, yet?" he asked. "What do you mean, how many? She had one! Jack is wrapping the kid up in the blanket as we speak!" Slender Man let out a loud sigh. "She's having two, Jeff. She isn't done..." My eyes went wide. Twins?! Iris was having twins?

"I'll take it from here, Jack. Give Jeff his child to hold." commanded Karen. Jack nodded and handed me the child. "It's a little girl..." he said softly. I looked at the crying bundle that I'd helped in creating.

She was one of the most precious things I'd ever held. Her skin was soft to the touch, and body was so tiny compared to mine. Her small cries stopped a few minutes after I began to slowly rock her. The little girl's hair was a deep brown, like mine once was. As I began to rock her, her small eyes opened. They were a pale blue, like Iris's. "Ssh... Ssh..." I calmed. From the second I held her, I wanted to protect her from harm. Nothing would hurt her.

A baby's crying rang throughout the room.  I was holding my little girl with one arm, as with the other arm I was holding Iris's hand. I looked to see Slender Man holding another child, this one with Iris's silver hair. Iris was sleeping and I felt her hand release mine. Her smile held on to her lips as I placed the brown haired little girl in her arms.

Slender Man handed me the other child. Another little girl. I felt the same protective emotions again as I held tight to my other princess. I didn't really care about people. I cared about Iris, Liu, and that's about it. I was pretty heartless, but I didn't give a shit. Now, I had two other little things to care about.

The little girl soon stopped crying, as the first one did. I smiled as I held tight to her. Iris turned her head slightly. "Ha... Ha... Jeff... We made it." I nodded and looked at our daughters. "We... We did make it."

After examining Iris and the girls to make sure that they were healthy, Slender Man and everyone left.

"Jeff... What do you want to name them?" Iris asked me. "Well... It's stupid, but Liu's favorite type of music... It was jazz. He loved jazz music. Can we name the one who has brown hair Jazz?" Iris smiled. "That isn't completely sh-... Bad. That isn't completely bad." Haha, she wouldn't curse. "And the other girl? How about we name her Opal? I know we had other ideas for your first pregnancy, but I want to name them Opal and Jazz. It's a way to forget that awful past and just sort of... Move on." Iris nodded. "Opal and Jazz it is, then."