Sleeping Kenma

Cast:
Sleeping Beauty: Kenma
Prince something: Kuroo
Queen: Yaku
King: Lev
Malefacient: Bokuto
Fairy 1: Hinata
Fairy 2: Kageyama
Fairy 3: Yachi

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Once upon a time in the kingdom of Nekoma lived a King and a Queen. On October 16, the Queen adopted a newborn baby boy, who was named Kenma. Once the child was brought back to the kingdom, a special party was thrown to celebrate for his arrival.

Everybody from every other kingdom was invited. King Daichi, with Queen Sugawara, from the kingdom of Karasuno, King Iwaizumi and Queen Oikawa, and also King Ushijima, even though they didn't want to. They all came to celebrate this occasion.

However, one person wasn't invited. Bokuto, or as people know him as The Great Owl, from Fukurodani . He was infuriated that he wasn't invited to this celebration, mostly cause he loved parties.

On the day of the celebration, three fairies came to bestowed upon Kenma three gifts. The first fairy ,Hinata, said," This child shall be a good gamer one of the best in fact." It wasn't a very great gift but he did what he could.

The second fairy ,Kageyama, said," That's a horrible gift dumbass. Here is the best gift anybody could ask for. He will be able to play in the position of setter and be able to observe and strategize like an expert." This could be considered an upgrade from the previous gift but not so much.

The final fairy ,Yachi, was about to say her gift however she was stopped as Bokuto had just appeared from thin air. From the look of his face anybody could tell that he was pissed to the bone, but non choose to speak.

In the end the silence was broken. "What brings you here, Bokuto-san?", King Lev spoke.

"Funny you ask your majesty. Since no one invited me, as in you nor Queen Yaku, I decided to invite myself. And I can see that these fairies are granting wished so I'll grant one too."

Queen Yaku knew that Bokuto was no laughing matter so he tried to stop him before things got worse. "Thank you for your consideration but it's not necessary." He said.

However Bokuto had no means to stop. "No no it's fine I want to do this."

He walked up to the child and said,"This child will grow up to be a gamer and a great setter." He paused and looked around, spotting a spinning wheel. He laughed. "However on his 16th birthday he will prick his finger on a spinning wheel and fall into a death like sleep."

Everyone around gasped while the king and queen looked mortified and with that Bokuto vanished. The third fairy however walked up to the baby and bestowed her gift.

"Even though I can't remove the curse I can counter it. Once you've fallen into your sleep, you will be awakened by an act of true love." Yachi looked at the king and queen and they nodded in approval.

The King got up and started ordering people around,"Gather every spinning wheel in this kingdom and burn them at once." While he did that the queen went to the fairies,"Take the child and hide him with you until his 16th birthday is over and you all may then return."

The fairies took the child with them and hid in a cottage in the forest. While the years passed the king and queen grew anxious as the child continued living in the forest with the fairies. He was given video games and occasionally the others played volleyball with him but he was never told about his curse.

When it was just a two weeks before Kenma's 16th birthday he ran away from the cottage so he could enjoy some peace and quite for once. He walked around the trees admiring the cute animals and looking at the sky.