Chapter 2

Celtic Guardian's POV:

I kissed the purple haired mage and smiled. "I love you Celtic" Dark Magician said, "I love you too Dark Magician" I replied back smiling. "Just call me Mahad..that's what my name used to be before I was turned into what I am now" Mahad said "OK Mahad" I said with a blush on my face. He smiled then all of a sudden we see Kuriboh go to the Overworld, Pharaoh must be in battle! Then I slowly started to disappear to battle as well, "Don't worry, you'll be on the field soon Mahad!" I said as I vanished to battle that Kaiba man again.  

Dark Magician's POV:

Celtic and Kuriboh was summoned into battle and I had to sit here until I was summoned, if only my sister Mana was here, she would make me laugh all the time when I need it! All of a sudden I start disappearing, I was being summoned already. Pharaoh must've sacrificed his Kuriboh! I appeared on the battle field with my staff in hand next to Celtic. He looked at me and I smiled at him. "I use my Spell card, Fusion! It has the power to fusion two of my monsters into one! I fuse my Celtic Guardian and Dark Magician to form, Celtic Magician!!!" We started to fuse and became one with each other. It felt nice! "Celtic Magician! Attack Kaiba directly killing his Life Points!!"  Pharaoh shouted, we attacked and won the match. He smiled at us when we defused. "You two are my best cards, I'm lucky to have you both and the rest of my monsters."  Pharaoh said as we smiled down at him. "We're happy to be in your deck Pharaoh" Celtic and I said together, "It's time to go again, see you when I summon you, Celtic Magician"  Pharaoh said as he sees us fade into his deck. What a battle!

A/N: OK here is the next part, sorry it took me so long guys. -Enderlox