Part one Operators Chapter 1

It hurts, the skin on my face started to turn red just like my hand did before. I know my live is on the line, but we can't do anything about it. The only thing we know was that my skin is going to crack in a few days, and if it was going to spread any further I will die in a week. I'm lying on my bed, crying.It's the only thing I can do, I'm not even able to lift myself up. I can see that my parents can no longer see me like this.I feel like the disease isn't killing me but them.

The next day there is a man standing at my bedside looking at me as if I'm some sort of object, that he can do anything with me. I wanted to sink trough my bed as if it were water, but I can't move just like all those other times I wanted to. He pulls out a syringe and bores the needle trough my skin. I want to scream out in pain but I can't, since my voice has left me a few days ago. He pulls the needle out of my skin and the pain fades a little. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

My eyelids feel so heavy.

It was cold, I tried to open my eyes they still felt heavy but after a few times trying I finally got them open. I'm not even sure if my eyes are even open, the only thing I see is an ink black darkness. I lift my left hand up to my face, it's so dark that I can't even see it. I hear footsteps outside, I lie back down quickly. I feel as if an evil presents is standing in front of what I think is the door, a slim beam of light. I try to keep my breathing even when I hear the door creak open. I hear the footsteps come closer again. I hold my breath as they stop right beside me.

"I know you're awake!" says an eery voice. "Open your dam eyes right now!"

I slowly open my eyes to be greeted by the same man that stood beside my bed.He is long, slim and has a pony tail, he is wearing glasses and a lab coat.

"The cracks are already in your right eye." He says. While he scribbles something on a notepad.

It's like he is examining me.

"How are you feeling, subject 1709?"

I growl in pain still unable to talk. He grins like a mad scientist, which he probably is, and scribbles something down again. Then he eyes me from head to toe. He starts to walkaway, I grunt to get his attention. He turns around with a smirk on his face.

"My co-worker will be here soon, don't worry 1709." He says. "We will be operating on you soon."

Then he walks of laughing like a maniac.

I need to get out of here! Is the first thing I think. I try to get up, nothing happens, I'm still lying on the exact same spot I was in before I tried to move. I try again and again and again, but still without any result whatsoever.

Then I hear a knock on the door.