Chapter eight

CHAPTER EIGHT

************

       We laughed so hard that our stomach went in pain. I could feel tears streaming down my cheeks. It was tears of thousands and thousands of joy.

       I never felt so happy and lively again after all those problems I was facing.

       We went to the garden and sat at the dry grass ground. I lied down and rested.

      The garden. Here where I am resting was the same place where I knelt down and cried.

      Now, this is where I lay down and laugh my butt off. I just thought that things were all a little bit fine now. A little.

       "How I wish you're just a man, Andee." I said, out of nowhere.

       "What?" He blurted out, almost instantly. 

      "Calm your títs, woman." I chuckled before continuing, "Don’t make me repeat myself.” I hope he didn't take it another way. I just hoped not or else it'd be really awkward.

       "I mean, what makes you say that?" He asked.

      "Makes me say that I wish you're a guy than a gay?" I asked stupidly.

      "Yup." He popped the end letter.

     "I mean, you act so.... Manly, ideal, strong and very protective. Nothing in you shaped and molded into gay." I said.

        He laughed. “My heart does.” He joked.

        I laughed. “It is true. No wonder why lots of girls had been confessing to you. Now I see it.” I nodded my head.

     "I'd take that as a compliment but nice try, Joey. If you think I'd forget about our agreement, talk to my hand but right now pay up." He said, opening his big hands.

       I had forgotten on how many times I had hold his hands. But every time I hold it, my hands felt warmth that sent chill across my body.

       "What?!" I sat up straight. 

       "40$. Hand it over!" He rolled his eyes and opened his hands again.

      This time, I knew he was mocking me. I never should've said about the money agreement thing. Oh, whatever.

       "This is so unbelievable." I sighed, grabbing some money out of my pocket.

       He chuckled and I just grunted under my breath.

    "Well, you made me do something unbelievable.” He got a point there. I did make him do something unlikely. But I had no regrets.

      "Here. Eat that, you manwhòre." I retorted, slamming the money on his gigantic hand.

      He laughed and pinched my cheeks. I groaned and punched his arm.

     "Wanna come over for dinner? Ellis will be cooking for us. She told me to invite you over, so I am." I said.

      She'd kill me if I forgot to tell Andee but asking him to dinner.

     "Free dinner is good."  Andee smiled. He was not looking at me but I knew he liked the idea of coming over.