Chapter eighty nine~

(sorry about the time change♡)

Jennaveve's POV

*two weeks later*

We were now pretty close with the boys. Nothing much had changed, we all had just hung out alot. Lauren still hadn't gotten to meet them, but we told her the story about the first day. I can assure you that she probably wanted to stab me. Lately though shes been into Ashton sort of, so she was excited to meet them still. Michael and Calum did alot of flirting, (with me, not eachother) Ashton did alot of telling us that we shouldn't do stupid shit, like riding our bikes into the pool. We did it anyways. Luke flirted with Alison alot and Charlie constantly tried to keep him away from her. Although Michael flirted with me alot, I wasn't sure that I wanted that kind of relationship with him, ever since the first night they came. Calum on the other hand, I could see that happening. I didn't want to make Michael upset or jealous though. I really did like him. I can't figure out what I want. Charlie always tells me this. When I was younger he would complain when I wouldn't choose an ice cream flavor. I would get a two-scoop, vanilla and chocolate. I couldn't get a two-scoop of hot guys though. I grabbed my phone from the side table and checked it. 9:30 A.M. I had two texts.
From: Mikey♡: "Good morning;)" I texted back a quick "Morning, Mike:)."
The next text was from Calum.
From: Cal♡: "Good morning beautiful♡" Ughhh. I replied with "Good morning :)" I sighed and got out of bed, letting Charlie sleep longer. He needs the sleep honestly. (To compete with Luke Hemmings). I made my way into the kitchen. A text popped onto my phone screen. From: Cal♡: "Pool day?:)"
Calum shirtless? Hell yes. I rolled my eyes. I'm hopeless.