Chapter 141~

The gif with this chapter though omg

Jennaveve's POV

We pulled up to the hotel. Calum looked over at me. He was smiling slightly. "What?" I asked. I made a confused face. Calum shrugged and got out of the car. I raised my eyebrow and followed him. "What is it, Hood!" I said, grabbing him by his waist and pulling him close to me. He shook his head. "I'm kind of glad that Michael ruined that." I stared at him, letting go of his body. He closed my car door and walked to the lobby. "Why?" I asked, following behind him. He intertwined our fingers and ignored me, leading me to the elevator. When we got to the door of his room he kissed me, pressing me against the door. "So I could do that earlier." He smirked. I laughed. The elevator opened and we walked down the hall together. He unlocked the door and lead me into his room. I let go of his hand and sat down onto his bed. "Me too." I said, smiling. My anger to Michael was fading slowly. I can't believe he was drunk though. Well I could, but I couldn't believe that he would do that to Calum. And to me. Calum sat down beside me. He put his hands on my face, pulling my lips onto his. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I followed his lead, our lips moving together. Our kiss deepened. I stopped to catch my breath. Calum took a deep breath and smiled at me. He started laughing. I love that laugh. I couldn't believe this was happening. How we got to this point. Calum interrupted my thoughts. "Eve?" He asked gently. "Yeah?" I asked. I looked at his face. He was sucking in his cheek, his lips were pink and full. "Are you a virgin?" He said quietly. I laughed. "No" I said. Calum nodded. "Me either." He said. We laughed for a little and then looked at eachother. Our lips connected again and finally neither of us had shirts on. "Eve?" Calum mumbled, fumbling with my bra. "Hmm?" I asked. "Are you okay with this?" He asked stopping for a moment. "Yes." I said. "Good." He said, smiling. He kissed me again.
***
"I love you." Calum said, smiling at me. I was still catching my breath. I couldn't believe that just happened. I never thought that getting caught up in the moment was real. But it was. Defenetly. I smiled at Calum. "I love you too." I said. I crawled off of the warm bed and grabbed my clothes off the floor. I dressed myself and so did Calum after a minute. "We've only known eachother for like 8 weeks." I said laughing. "It feels like forever." I said. He nodded. "Yeah." He said. "I'll be right back." I giggled, going into the bathroom to pee. I thought about the events that just played out. I looked in the mirror. My hair was a mess and I looked tired. I felt tired. "SHIT!" I squealed. I ran out of the bathroom and saw Calum sitting on the side of the bed. "What?!" Calum asked. "Did you use a fucking condom?" I said. My hands shook. Calum's eyes widened. "Um, no..? Aren't you on the pill??" He asked, he sat me down on the bed next to him. "No." I said so quietly that I didn't know if he heard me. Tears spilled out of my eyes. Calum wrapped himself around me. "Its okay Eve. It'll be okay." He patted my back, rubbing circles on it. "I'm only 18." I whispered, choking back a sob. "I can't believe this. I'm so so sorry Eve. I'm so sorry." He continued to mutter. My tears slowed. I curled up, pulling the blankets over my head. Calum took deep breaths. "Eve, I won't leave you. I'll be by your side through this, no matter what. I'm going to go to the store and get you a plan b, okay? And I'll get you some muffins or something. I'll be right back." He said. He kissed my cheek, his warm breath dancing on my neck. "Okay," I whispered. My head felt empty except that word. Okay.