The news

Phil: After Dan punched my father I felt happy even though I shouldn't. He looks worried like he hurt me. "Dan if you think that you hurt me you didn't. I'm really happy." Then Dan just stared at me like I was crazy. "Phil that's nothing to be happy about." But I was happy and he needed to know so he didn't worry about me. After a couple of minutes Dans phone rang. It was Danielle's mother. He picked up his phone and answered it. He looked shocked. He went into the kitchen while I played with Danielle. After awhile I noticed that Danielle didn't look well. She looked really pale and about to throw up. So I got her a bottle and put her to sleep. I went to Dan in the kitchen and hugged him. He hung up and told me the bad news. Danielle's mother had a miscarriage with Dil.

Dan: After I told Phil the news he stood there looking like he was about to cry. "Phil it's ok to cry." After I said that he hugged me really hard and cried for about half an hour. When he looked up at me with his red puffy eyes I kissed him. "Phil everything is going to be ok. We still have Danielle." Then he took me into our room and showed me a sleeping Danielle. But after looking at her for awhile I saw that she looked really pale and that there was a puddle of puke by her. "Phil get her in the car. I'm taking her to the hospital." I was scared for my life. We already lost Dil. I don't want to lose Danielle to.