Epilouge

3 years later...

"Cameron! You idiot you scared me!" Orville shouted at him while laughing.

Cameron laughed as his arms wrapped around Orville's waist.

"So, wanna watch a movie?" Cameron whispered in her ear.

Orville nodded.

"Yes! Insurgent please!"

Cameron chuckled.

"Alright, to my house we go."

Orville got into Cameron's car and Cameron drove off.

The only thing Orville remembered about Adiba was about this big fight they had about Cameron.

He had asked Orville to be his girlfriend and she said yes.

That was how it all started.

The rest was all blurry, but she still had bits and parts of their adventure they had.

Orville worked as a lawyer, and she was very good at it.

She was a success.

Once they had arrived, Cameron went into Netflix and played the movie Insurgent.

Orville had sometimes wondered what Adiba was doing, until a black figure appeared from the shadows, blindfolding her.

"Ahh!"

Ω

"Thanks for coming!" Adiba told her fan as she signed the first page of her book.

Adiba had created a poetry book that was filled with beautiful, sad poems that touched everyone's heart when they read it.

She was doing a book signing and a lot of people had come, that's how good her book was.

Sometimes, she thought about Orville and their big fight about Cameron.

Adiba just couldn't bring herself to believe he was good.

After 2 hours, the book signing was over.

Adiba grabbed her stuff and went back to her house.

It was pretty late, which is why she didn't see the dark figure that had taken her once again.

Ω

"Shut up! That contract doesn't mean anything now!" he shouted towards the man.

"Don't you dare do anything to harm either of them! And I'm not going to help you."

The man chuckled maniacally.

"I'm going to have my revenge. And to do that, you are going to help me," the man slid his hand across his neck,"if you still refuse to do so, then your girlfriend and her 'friend' are dead."

As expected, the man has captured the three.

This man or should I say I say guy  officially the most persistent guy I've ever met.

"Zachary! They're back! Call everyone. We have another mission to take care of."

The End...