|twenty-five|

Miyu's Point of View

Rin's eyes were cold as she stared down at me, ice blue. I felt my eyes widen when she held the pendant in front of my face with anger radiating off of her. How did she get that? It must've fallen out from my weapon pouch when I grabbed to kunai. The people who accompanied me on the mission were now standing up with a weary face. Kakashi's eyes watched Rin very carefully and I tried to think of a way to get out.

"I don't believe that my sister would give you this. Just when I thought I could actually think you could help me, you were the murderer of my sister. My twin sister, she was one of the only people that understood me. You don't know how long I've waited to find out who did this," She hissed at me. I wiggled around and glanced at my wrists and ankles. "That's my new jutsu Miyu. It's kind of ironic I learned that before this mission. Don't try to escape, the more you struggle, the tighter they get," Her voice was cold.

I know I shouldn't do this Kakashi, but I have to do this before she does something she'll regret. It's taking a serious chance to attempt this jutsu at this moment. This could go wrong but I'll try my best. Rin's face twisted in anger as I shut my eyes slowly, I felt arms on my shoulders as she began to shake my body. No one better jump in this, I don't want Rin or me to hurt someone. I don't want to fight her, but if it comes to it, I'll have to do something about it. Allowing my chakra to flow through my body, I could feel my body gradually changing. A gasp from above me was heard and a cursing from behind was clear. Each piece of hair on my body changed into a strand of black fur. My body shook and twitched as it began to change drastically.

Each transformation made my senses stronger, I could sense things like I've never have before. This process made me feel wonderful and I stopped shaking. The only things I could hear was the grasshoppers landing on a blade of grass. No one was talking or even moving so I ripped my arms and legs up. Rin grunted as she landed on the ground and squinted at my new form. Kiba and Kakashi's eyes were wide and I could tell Kakashi was angry with me. I shouldn't have done this without the help of him, Kiba, and Mrs. Inuzuka but it was one of the only ways I could do it. My new form was an oversized wolf with electric blue eyes and a deep shade of black for the coat. I stepped forward and growled lowly under my breath as I went back into my human form.

"Rin listens, you can't just--" She was already too angered to listen to my reasoning. Rin reached into her weapon pouch and chuckled a bit. "Rin, you don't want to do this. If you even attempt something like this--" I was cut off again.

"You'll kill me. Yeah, yeah. I've heard this all before, Miyu," She rolled her eyes. I narrowed my own and brushed a piece of dust off of my black shirt.

"That's not what I was going to tell you, Rin. If you do this, you're just going to prove to them what they think about you," I bluntly stated. Her laugh was heard again as I finished my sentence and her eyebrows rose.

"If you think I actually cared, I would've tried more to get you guys to like me. Miyu, I don't care about you guys. I care for my family," She growled and darted towards me. I watched her and noticed her speed, she's not faster than me, though. My eyes carefully followed her and I saw the kunai aiming straight for me, I know what I can do. If I hit her pressure point, I can knock her out pretty quickly but there's going to be a price, a price I deserve. Rin's eyes held such a strong hate it almost made me feel it. Her arm pulled back and extended forward. When the kunai was being thrust forward, I quickly aimed for her pressure point. Pain, strong, pain filled in my abdomen as I ducked my head down.

"Miyu!" Kakashi exclaimed. I coughed up a red liquid and felt a few tears stream down my cheeks as I smiled to her. Rin seemed a little taken back from my actions and twisted the blade in a circle.