Chapter 5

Hanna POV

I woke up on my bed in something warm...arms? I widened my eyes when I realized it was Cece. How did I get here? I slowly got out of her grip and sat up. I looked at her and I noticed she was in just a sports bra and boxers. I looked down at myself and realized I was only in a long t-shirt...Cece's t-shirt.

When I heard her groan I jumped and stood up, smiling as she woke up. "Morning," she said in a very sexy morning voice. Sexy? Hanna what the hell are you even saying? "Morning," I replied and she sat up, "you been up a while?"

"No. No. Just woke up..."

I heard my doorknob jiggle and I gasped, "um uh. Here, go. Hurry. Please," I begged Cece and she went under the bed. I opened the door and my mom walked in, "morning. Caleb's here."

I bit my lip nervously, "oh um. Okay. I'll be right down."

Mom nodded and looked around suspiciously. "Uh huh...where'd you get that shirt?" I looked down and blushed, "it's um...one of Caleb's. I should get dressed. Be down in a bit." She frowned and nodded but I already shut the door on her. "She's gone," I said to Cece and she put a stuffed animal on the bed, "close call," she growled out and I giggled.

She stood up and sighed, "okay. I will go out the window and you can go to you regret of a boyfriend I mean...boyfriend." She flashed me an innocent smile and I rolled my eyes, "goodbye Cece." She turned to the window but stopped, turning back to me first. She walked over and pulled me into her body, enveloping me in an affectionate hug. I felt flutters in my stomach at her touch and instantly felt cold once she pulled away. "I'm here if you need me," she says and opens the window, crawling out.

She hangs on a tree and starts to pretend she's about to fall, making me roll my eyes and laugh. I go to my closet and change into new clothes for the day.

Cece POV

I got a text to meet Sara and I did. At the lair in Ravenswood. "What's going on?" I asked and Sara took the red hood off, "we need to make a plan. For their prom. We know that Alison will end up going if you lure her there."

I sighed and looked away, "I don't know..."

"Do you want to tell your sister what really happened?"

"Well yes but-" "But nothing! Give your dad and Jason what you gave to Mona. It'll knock them out. They will live a nightmare they can't even wake up from. It'll be perfect. Then you get Ali all to yourself." I bite the inside of my cheek. "Okay. Fine. I'll do it," I agree with her and she smirks, "but that's not all." She pulls out a briefcase and opens it. "The bomb?! What the hell are you going to do with it?"

"I will set it up. You will hit the button. Whenever you're ready to."

I shut my eyes and sighed, "fine. It's a plan."

I turned to the monitor to look at the girls who were all talking. Tonight is prom. All of the girls were at the Brew and Alison stood up. I sent her a quick text.

Alison POV

When I walked away to go to the bathroom I got a text message.

Better be at prom. It's our last chance to dance. 

Come alone.

xo Charles

I looked around nervously and gulped, walking away.

Hanna POV

This is literally going to suck! Prom is tonight and we're not even allowed to go to our real prom! We were all in the barn, waiting for Alison to show up and I was scrolling through Instagram when I stopped on a picture.