Her

My life story was not all that fascinating until I met her. I do not quite know precisely where I originate from or who my family is. I just arose one day under an oak tree, and I have been there ever since. My life can be peculiar at times, but when I'm with her it all makes sense. I feel as though my life is on repeat, but I would live the same day every day if she is in it. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Although I had just met her, I could tell she was intelligent because her nose was stuck in a book. She loved reading. Whenever I was with her, she was reading. I loved to study her when she read. Her expressions were so peaceful and her breathing was steady. Sometimes she didn't pay attention to me for a couple days, but I was always thinking about her. I cannot genuinely explain our connection, but it gradually developed as time went on. She could never understand me, but I could read her like a book. Our love is enduring, or at least my love for her is. I am apologetic that it has taken me so long to describe my appearance, but since you are still reading my story I must have caught your attention another way. I could stay abstruse and let you imagine me as I tell about my life, but I will not put you through that torture. I am tall, dark and handsome. This sounds a bit conceited; however, it is true. I am tall and my hair is chocolate brown. My eyes are a piercing blue, or at least that's how she describes me. I cannot even commence to describe her. She is so resplendent words cannot describe her. Whenever she smiles my heart leaps. I could go on all day about her. But back to the story, where was I? Oh yes, we developed a connection the moment I saw her. She didn't verbalize much, but I knew what she was thinking. She was intrigued by me and I by her. Over the years, we have met many times.